Fame Is Now Injectable

The Only Hope For Me Is You

It was time for the boys to go on. Frank was bouncing in excitement, ready to go out on stage and do what he loved. He watched Nevaeh flit around the room, wishing luck to every one of the guys. He grinned when she reached him, pulling her into a hug.

Squeaking in surprise, she wrapped her arms around his waist, breathing in the scent of cinnamon and nicotine. It was a comforting smell to her and she felt comforted by it. She looked up at him and smiled, pulling away.

"Good luck tonight Frankie." She told him, before moving towards Gerard, who was nursing a beer.

"Another one?" She thought, grimacing at the alcoholic beverage in Gerard's hand. She was becoming worried at the amount he would drink, but didn't say anything. She wanted him to be comfortable and if drinking did that for him, so be it. He wasn't a mean drunk or anything, pretty amusing actually.

"Hey, Gee..." She whispered, getting close to him. He smiled and waved her over. "Good luck tonight, Gee. You're going to be great."

He smiled. "Thank you, Nevaeh. That means a lot."

**

Cayla bounced, impatiently, next to Nevaeh. She was right in front of Ray's designated spot and was waiting for the guys to come out.

"Cayla!" Nevaeh laughed, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "They'll be out---"

The lights dimmed and she looked up to see the guys coming out onstage. Gerard grinned, slightly buzzed, and looked down at her. She smiled, anxious of how this night would go. The music started and 'Vampires' blared through the speakers.

Gerard opened his mouth, the words flowing, brilliantly. She was stunned at the pure clarity of his voice as he sang into the microphone. Letting her eyes close, she let the words and melody flow through her body, swaying to the beat.

The rest of the concert was like that. The guys played with so much energy and passion onstage it was like they were born to be there.

"This is my favorite song!" Cayla screamed, bouncing, excitedly. 'Early Sunsets' was playing, the soft melody being played through the speakers.

"You don't have to scream, hun." Nevaeh giggled, rolling her eyes at the energetic, yet slightly wasted, girl beside her. Cayla grinned, leaning into Nevaeh's side. "Cayla, it's too hot in here."

Nevaeh was getting dizzy. The room was heating up and she could feel her legs sway under her. She grappled onto the stage, trying to keep herself propped up the right way. She could feel Gerard and Frank and Mikey and Ray's eyes on her as she swayed, unsteadily, on her feet.

"Well! This has been a fucking fun night, Memphis." Gerard slurred, grinning. "But, my friend looks pretty sick up here. Gotta get her home soon."

The crowd groaned, echoing for one more son, but Gerard kept his gaze on Nevaeh. She smiled, weakly, up at him, before collapsing onto Cayla. He jumped down, pulling her into his arms. Having drunk too much alcohol, he was a little wobbly on his feet.

"F-frank. Get 'er." He slurred. She was dipping dangerously low in his arms.

"Shit, Gee! What the fuck happened?" Frank exclaimed, grabbing the girl from the drunk lead singer. Lifting her into his arms, bridal style, he began his walk backstage. Nevaeh moaned and shifted, her eyes fluttering open. "Hi there sleeping beauty."

She smiled, softly, but looked around confused. "Where are we?"

Ray spoke up then. "Still at the Daisy, `Vaeh. You passed out on us."

She blushed, embarrassed of her lack of ability to keep herself upright. She shifted in Frank's arms, desperate to be let down. He understood and set her down, gently. She thanked him and clutched onto his arm, keeping herself balanced.

Gerard watched as Nevaeh clung to Frank, her short frame slightly taller in her heels. Jealousy filled his person as she giggled at something he said and buried her face in her shoulder. He wanted to be the one holding her upright.

He wanted to be hers..
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, Gee is jealous?

thanks to KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, Porno Mime, livelovelaughPICKLES and our newest! Exterminate you guys rock!