Fame Is Now Injectable

Look Alive, Sunshine

"Home! Finally.." Cayla whisper yelled, being careful of Nevaeh's mother and grandparents being asleep. It was at least midnight, so they were being as quiet as possible.

Nevaeh nodded, breaking away from the group. She chucked off her heels and sighed in relief as she sunk into the recliner. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, a moan escaping her lips. She giggled, happily, as she wiggled her feet around.

"This. This right here feels amazing." She sighed. The guys agreed as they settled around the living room. "You guys played amazingly tonight."

"Thanks, `Vaeh." Mikey grinned, holding up his hands, making a heart with his fingers. She smiled and returned the heart. "What was your favorite song?"

"Headfirst for Halos. It's always been my favorite since I first heard you practice it." She replied, sitting up in her chair. She crossed her legs Indian style and pulled her hair back. "How you feeling, Gee?"

He nodded at her, holding his head in his hands. She knew he wasn't feeling good, most likely the alcohol he consumed. She shook her head, pushing her worries to the back of her mind. If it got any worse, she'd talk to him. But this was Gerard. She trusted his judgement.

"I'm heading to bed. Cayla, you coming?" Ray spoke, stretching as he stood up from his position on the floor. "Looks like Cayla already passed out."

Nevaeh watched as he lifted his girlfriend from the couch, pressing his lips to her forehead. She felt a pang of sadness and jealousy as she watched the couple walk off. She smiled at their adorable couple-y-ness.

"I think I'm gonna follow their lead." Mikey said, standing also. "Night, `Vaeh, Frank, Gee."

She waved and closed her eyes as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Sleep well, Mikey."

He nodded and walked off to his room. This left her, Gerard, and Frankie. The two men that she still had awful heavy feelings for. She shook her head. She was so confused.

Knowing that her and Mikey had no electric feelings, she was a little eased. But, she still had the fact that every time Gerard touched her, her stomach did flips. And then, the fact that Frank made her feel giddy and comforted. She had no idea how she was going to choose between the two men that made her feel so warm inside.

"Well, it's lights out for me. I'm zonked." Frank grinned, jumping out of his chair. "Been nice chatting with you folks."

She looked up, his voice pulling her out of her thoughts. She smiled, halfheartedly, and reached up to hug him. He pressed a kiss to her temple, his lip ring sending internal shivers down her spine.

"G'night Nevaeh. G'night baby." He smiled, patting her tummy.

Gerard watched Frank flounce out of the room, leaving only himself and Nevaeh. His head was no longer throbbing from the amount of alcohol he consumed today and he was slowly growing more sober.

"Gerard." Nevaeh had gotten up and was now sitting beside him. "Gee, are you alright?"

He nodded, lifting his head to stare into her twinkling green eyes. She jumped and placed her hand on her belly. He looked at her with worry as she gaped down at her belly.

"`Vaeh? Everything fine?" He asked, placing his hand over hers on her stomach.

"Y-yeah." She stumbled. "I-I thought the baby kicked. My stomach jolted."

He looked at her, her eyes meeting his in shock. Their faces were close. They could feel each others breaths on their face.

"Nevaeh.." Gerard whispered.

Her breathing hitched as he pressed his lips to hers. To her surprise, though, she found herself kissing back. His hand moved to cup her face, pulling her closer. She let out a soft moan and delved her fingers into his tangled hair. The electricity flowing between them burned her insides with an incredible feeling.

Pulling away, she set her forehead against his, breathing, heavily. His eyes drove deep into hers, as if staring into her soul. She gave him a soft smile and leaned sideways, pressing her lips to his cheek.

"Thank you." She whispered. "I think you've made things a tad bit easier."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you KyLilly_Kid, Porno Mime, JustALittleGirl, Exterminate, and livelovelaughPICKLES

You guys are hopefully not going to hate me(:
Hope you like this chapter(: