Fame Is Now Injectable

The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You

The next few days, Nevaeh felt nothing but confusion and guilt. She had openly lied to Gerard. He didn't make things easier. By kissing him, she made herself feel the insane need to give Frank the small chance to see if she had more feelings for him than Gerard.

She was insane. She knew it, too. And Cayla was trying desperately to get her to stop the insane plan to get Frank to kiss her or whatever.

"Nevaeh. You've lost your mind!" Cayla screamed, pacing the floor of Nevaeh's bedroom. "You cannot be serious about this."

Nevaeh nodded, her face serious. "I have to see who I feel the most for, Cayla. Gee kissed me last night."

"What?!" She screeched. Nevaeh winced at the high pitched noise she made. "You didn't bother telling me this?"

Nevaeh rolled her eyes and stood up, with a bit of difficulty. "Cayla. I can't deal with this right now. I have to get ready for the court."

Cayla glared and made a huffing noise, before nodding. She made her way out of Nevaeh's bedroom, sighing softly at her friend's thought process.

Nevaeh shuffled to her closet and pulled out a pair of pin stripe suit pants and a yellow blouse. She felt like crying. In relief or frustration, she didn't really know. All she knew was that today was going to be very stressful and she really didn't need that with the baby in her.

"What am I going to do?" She whispered, looking down at her belly. "Baby, please...don't hate mommy. She's doing her best to bring you into a safe world. She loves you very much."

A tear fell, jaggedly, down her cheek as she spoke reassuringly to the unborn child inside. She quickly wiped the tear away and began dressing, before walking to her vanity to do her hair and makeup. She had to look her best before the judge.

"She's gone insane, Ray. I swear she has." Cayla fumed, quietly. "I can't tell you what of, but she's out of her bloody noggin!"

Ray stifled the laugh he was holding so she wouldn't turn her anger on him. She was pacing, furiously, back and forth in the guest room that they had taken on their trip here. She was blazing at whatever Nevaeh had set her off onto, but it must have been bad.

"Cayla, whatever it is, I'm sure she'll sort it out. She's very smart." Ray consoled. He wrapped his arms around his fuming girlfriend, trying his hardest to get her to relax. "You just have to trust her."

Cayla sighed and turned to face her always-right boyfriend. "I hate it when you do that, you know?"

Ray laughed. "I know, Cayla. I know."

**

"I can't do this. I can't do this." Nevaeh muttered, pacing back and forth in the hallway in front of the courtroom. "I'm gonna be sick. Oh, good deity."

"Nevaeh? Are you alright?" Mikey exited the courtroom. "Everyone's waiting."

She nodded and turned to him, before bursting into tears. Mikey rushed over and pulled her into his arms, tugging her over to a bench. He whispered soothing things to her, desperately trying to calm her down.

"M-Mikey. I c-can't face him." She wailed, burying her face into his thin chest.

"`Vaeh, you are the strongest person in the world. You can face anything." Mikey told her, holding her at arms length to look her in her eyes.

She looked at him, her lips quivering. "This is one of the two things I wish I didn't have to face." She then stood up and straightened herself up and started towards the door. "Well, I guess...if I must."

Mikey nodded, still confused by her words, and followed her into the courtroom.

**

Two long and grueling hours later, the judge was ready to administer her decision. Nevaeh was biting her lip, nervously, in hopes that her attacker was being put away. She watched as he was pulled in, shackles around his wrists and feet and a sinister smile on his face. She shuddered and buried her face in Frank's shoulder as the man looked at her and winked.

"All rise." The bailiff announced, causing everyone to stand on their feet. "Now entering, Judge Parker."

"Thank you. You may be seated." The judge nodded.

Nevaeh, sitting between the two men that she was having hard feelings for, grabbed their hands in attempt to calm herself. She was shaking in anticipation for the verdict.

"Mister Addams, you've been tried for rape and you plead guilty, is this correct?" Judge Parker asked, looking in the direction of Nevaeh's attacker.

He nodded, "Yes ma'am. That is correct."

"The jury finds you guilty on all charges. Take him away, bailiff." Judge Parker announced, waving the man away.

Nevaeh was awestruck. A slow grin spread across her face as her friends and family stood and cheered, hugging each other. She felt invincible. She felt as if she could figure everything out from there.

Standing up, she turned and faced Frank tears in her eyes. "Frankie, I want you to be my baby's godfather....because....I want Gerard to be his or her father. I'm in love with Gerard, Frankie..."

Frankie grinned and hugged her close at the whispered confession. "I already knew that dollface."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank all y'all for commenting. you guys are insanely amazing with it.

KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, Porno Mime, Exterminate, and livelovelaughPICKLES

You have all been extremely amazing. I don't honestly plan on ending this story soon, mainly because I still want to go through her and the pregnancy, but also because there is to be way more drama unfolding. I want to also go through the guys and how they handle her pregnancy throughout it. Definitely some funny stuff coming up. And...if I do end it, how many people would read a sequel??