Fame Is Now Injectable

Vampire Money

"I'm back mom. I met a few people down the street." Nevaeh called, walking into the unorganized house. She chuckled as she heard her mom singing, loudly and offkey, to The Misfits Halloween.

Nevaeh soon joined in, walking into the kitchen where her mom was unpacking kitchen supplies, such as dishes and the like.

"Oh, hello hunny. You ready to go eat?" Her mother asked, a smile on her face as she stared at her beautiful daughter.

Nevaeh nodded, excitedly. "Definitely. I'm thinking Chinese?"

Her mother smiled. "Of course. I was the same way, you know? Eating every foreign food known to man."

Nevaeh smiled. She was truly excited to be carrying a baby, no matter the circumstances. She knew that the bundle would be a definite change in her boring life. She also knew that this move was probably one of her mother's best ideas.

She began thinking of Mikey and the others, who had immediately accepted the small girl into the group. She thought of Mikey's beautiful eyes and how they were so warm when he smiled at her.

"`Vaeh? Are you coming, dear. We need to feed the two of you." Her mother teased, patting Nevaeh's stomach

Nevaeh smiled and grabbed her tote. She was excited to have a day with her mother that didn't involve her mother worrying or crying. She was happy that this move was making her mother happier and more energetic. When her mother had found out that Nevaeh was pregnant, she had been very skittish.

"Mom, do we even know where we can find a Chinese place?"

**

Mikey and the guys were grinning, stupidly. The girl that had just walked into their lives not a few hours ago was still on their minds. Mikey's especially.

"Wow, she was gorgeous." Frank grinned.

She really was. Her dark brown hair reached her waist and went perfect with her gleaming bright green eyes. She had a crooked smile that melted your heart when it came upon her heart shaped face. The country twang that appeared when she spoke her bell-like voice sent shivers down your spine.

"Mikey, you awake over there?" Gerard asked, breaking the man in question from his trance. "You look a little dumbstruck."

The others laughed as Mikey's face burned bright red. He shifted his glasses back up his thin nose and glared at the black haired older brother. "I'm fine. You guys want to get something to eat?"

The guys nodded, excitedly, and began putting away all their equipment. They made their way to Gerard's car and headed off to eat.

"So, what is everyone in the mood for?" Ray asked. Shouts and comments of Chinese rang through the car. "Alright, Chinese it is, Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I'm on a major Danger Days kick.
Is it just me, or does Gerard look most amazing as a red head?
For the meantime?
Here's some Gee :D

Image