Fame Is Now Injectable

Well, If You Wanted Honesty, That's All You Had To Say

Cayla glanced at Nevaeh, who was hunching over with a pained look on her face. Cayla gasped and rushed to her side, helping the girl up as she squeaked in pain.

"Nevaeh? Are you alright?" Cayla asked, trying in vain to get the girl to a seat. Nevaeh nodded, before wincing yet again in pain. "What is it?"

"Baby!" She gasped out, clutching her stomach. Soon, her shallow gasps were ear splitting screams, catching the attention of the two screaming men. Their heads snapped to the side, where Nevaeh was clutching her stomach. "Baby!"

Gerard rushed to her side, grappling for her tiny hand. She clutched onto it, squeezing, tightly, as if he were going to let go anytime soon. She looked up at him, tears streaming down her tanned cheeks like raindrops down a window pane.

"Don't let go, Gerard. It hu-u-urts." She sobbed, using her other hand to hold her stomach. "Please, don't let anything happen to my baby."

"I won't. Nevaeh, I'm not letting you go." Gerard promised, soothing her a they raced to the car. "Just breath. Deep breaths, in and out. There you go."

She nodded and pulled in breaths in through her nose and out her mouth. Slowly, she relaxed, only ocassionally wincing. They finally made it to the car, speeding out of the driveway when Nevaeh and Gerard were settled in the backseat. Cayla was in the passenger seat, with Ray driving.

**

Gerard paced, impatiently, in the waiting room. He was desperate to hear any news of Nevaeh and the baby being safe. Being okay. Ray would glare at him every so often and Cayla had already ripped him, and Frank, a new one. It wasn't a pretty sight to see.

"Gerard! Sit. Down." Cayla growled. "You are making me nervous with all your pacing."

He nodded, but didn't sit. He leaned against a wall instead, biting his nails to nubs. He would jump every time he heard foot steps, hoping that it was a doctor coming to tell him that she was okay. That was all he needed. He just wanted to know she was okay.

"Gee, can I please tell you something?" Frank begged, his voice a whisper. He didn't want the others overhearing what he was about to confess to his long time best friend.

"Fine." Gerard spat, never taking his eyes off the hallway where they had taken Nevaeh.

"It's about Nevaeh. She told me something really important at the courthouse in Tennessee." Frank started. Gerard's head snapped to the smaller man, his eyes narrowed in a glare. "Relax. She doesn't like me as anything more than a friend. She told me something about you."

"What about me?" Gerard growled, growing impatient. He just wanted to see her.

"She wants you to sign the birth certificate as the child's father." Frank said, quietly. His hazel eyes staring up at the taller, older man. "She told me that. I figured you should know."

Gerard's mouth was sewn shut. He couldn't believe what he was hearing about the girl that he had pined for since that day at the mall. Every little thing that she had done since then only made him want her more. She was perfection in his eyes and she wanted him to sign the birth certificate.

"Excuse me. Family of Nevaeh Lane?" A doctor spoke, breaking the group out of the silent little bubble that they had been held under. Gerard stepped forward and nodded, letting the doctor continue. "Nevaeh and baby are just fine. She was experiencing Braxton HIcks pain, which is generally uncommon for women that are only in their second trimester. It's caused, often, by stress, but it's harmless. She just needs to take it easy for a little bit."

Gerard nodded. "Can we go see her?"

The doctor nodded, indicating to his clipboard, "She can actually be released tonight. This wasn't a serious condition, so no overnight treatment is neccessary."

"Alright!" Cayla jumped up, making her way over. "Let's go get my girl."

"Also, we learned the sex of the baby. Is the baby's father in this group?" The doctor spoke up.

Gerard nodded. "Yes sir. I am."

Cayla's mouth dropped, moving to speak, but Frank clapped a hand over her mouth. He shook his head 'no' and mouthed that he would tell her later. She nodded, but her eyes remained wide in confusion.

"Well, sir. Congratulations. You're having a baby girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, this is getting pretty delicious, huh ?

Thank you, KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, Exterminate, livelovelaughPICKLES and Porno Mime.
You guys are insanely amazing for commenting this story <3
You deserve like a bajillion things of chocolate and cookies.

Oh, Happy mother's day ! For all you writers, I'm sure you think of your stories as your children, so to me you are a mother. So Happy Mother's Day (: enjoy this day with your family.

Also ! For the next week/two weeks, I will quite possibly have zero time to update. We're moving a new house on our property and I'll be crashing at a friend's house for the time being. So updates will be cut short until I'm back up and running at home ): sorry you guys </3