Fame Is Now Injectable

Pull This Pin, Let This World Explode

Nevaeh huffed, crossing her arms, angrily, over her chest. She was tired of everyone fussing over her. It had been two weeks since she had the Braxton Hicks contractions and everyone was making a big deal out of everything. They wouldn't let her leave her bed unless it was to pee or shower, and even then, Cayla accompanied her.

Gerard was the worst. He tried to make sure everything was perfect for her. Every. Fucking. Second. Sure it was cute the first few times, but now she honestly wanted to rip his head off. All she wanted to do was go outside for a bit, while the weather was still pretty.

Fall was coming soon. It was August now and she was four and a half months along. She was supposedly due sometime in February, but she wished it was sooner. Honestly, because she just wanted these people to stop fussing over her like she was a sick child.

Her eyes snapped up when she heard her floorboard creak. "Gerard, I swear to you. You better be coming to kiss me instead of checking up on me."

She was moody, that was for sure. He grinned and came to sit next to her, laying his head on her belly. The baby had started kicking a few days ago and she wigged out. She had told everyone that she wanted Gerard to feel the life inside of her first. When he placed his hand on her belly, the child inside kicked as hard as she possibly could. Gerard had grinned for days, knowing that he was to sign the little girl's birth certificate.

"Well, if that's what will make you happy." He grinned, cheekily. She smiled and pulled him closer, not afraid of whoever walked in. They had already came out and started dating.

She smiled, pleasantly, against his lips as they pressed firmly against hers. She moaned as his hands slipped under the large shirt she had slipped on earlier, his fingers tracing patterns on her skin. She moaned as his hands moved up and down her sides, occasionally brushing her bare breasts.

She gasped and let his tongue plunge into her mouth as she tugged on the strands of hair that were tangled in her fingers. His fingers continued tracing patterns up and down her sides, causing her to arch into his touch.

He pulled away, breathless. She stared up at him, her green eyes hooded with lust. He smiled down at her and leaned his forehead against hers.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He whispered, pressing a kiss to her nose.
She blushed and turned her face, her falling to cover her eyes. He chuckled and used his fingers to pull it away, tilting her head so her gaze met his. "It's true."

"No, it isn't." She mumbled. "You're just saying that."

"I'm not." He argued. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met."
♠ ♠ ♠
We are almost moved in !
I'm using a friend's laptop, so thank them (:
I had this little chapter floating around in my head.
Be happy (:

Thank you KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, livelovelaughPICKLES, Exterminate, Porno Mime and Fun Ghoul ! You guys are amazing, seriously.