Fame Is Now Injectable

Star Crossed Lovers When We Fight

"We fucking did it!" Gerard screamed, racing into Nevaeh's house. She looked over at him, confusion on her features. "We're signed! We got signed!"

She grinned and threw herself into his arms, giggling as he spinned her around. He set her back on her feet and pressed a kiss to her lips, softly. She sighed and knotted her fingers in his hair, before pulling away.

"This is a call for celebration." She grinned, grabbing her phone off the counter beside her. She dialed a few numbers and smiled when the voice she was expecting to hear answered. "Hey, Frankie."

Gerard grinned when he heard Frank start screaming at Nevaeh about how they were signed. He let go of the girl's expanding waist to rummage around in her fridge for something to drink.

"Gee, get me some juice, please?" Nevaeh asked, walking into the kitchen, her hands on her stomach. "I'd really appreciate a nice glass of tea, actually."

She watched as Gerard dug through her fridge, pulling out a bottle of Heineken and the container of tea. She frowned as he popped the top off and took a swig, before pouring her a large glass of iced tea. She put on a smile when he turned to hand her the glass, but frowned once more when he turned away to take another large swig of the drink.

"Gerard, I'm going to start up the grill. Grab the veggie burgers from the freezer, please?" She smiled, walking out onto the patio. It was times like these that she wished her mother hadn't found her own apartment.

"`Vaeh, baby!" Frank's voice cut through the silence of the backyard. She grinned and turned to throw herself into his arms for a hug. "How's the two of ya?"

"We're well. Baby likes to kick at inopportune moments." She grimaced, patting her belly, lovingly. "But, I'm so excited to meet her."

He smiled at her, before taking over at the grill, saying that it was dangerous for pregnant women to be near it. She just laughed and slapped him, lightly, on the arm. She wrapped her arms around her waist, grinning as the baby kicked in her belly.

"Nevaeh!" She heard a female voice scream. "Oh, my goodness. How exciting is this?!"

Nevaeh laughed at the small redhead as she bounced, excitedly, next to Ray. The small girl was redfaced, matching her hair, as she babbled on excitedly about the boys being signed to Eyeball Records. Nevaeh nodded at appropriate times, but kept a watchful eye on Gerard. She noticed that Ray was watching him, carefully, as well.

"Gerard.." She whispered, tapping her boyfriend on the arm. "How many drinks is this?"

Gerard looked at her, his eyes glazed from the amount of drinking he'd been doing. "I'm no' sure." He mumbled, looking down. "Yer pretteh, Vaeh. Ya really areee."

She rolled her eyes and crinkled her nose from the smell of alcohol on his breath. "Give me the drink, Gerard. No more for you."

"You can't have none, eifer. You're pregnant. With my baby." He slurred, petting her belly. Despite his drunken state, the baby still managed to kick for the man, as if he were the actual father.

She managed a small smile for this piece of joy in her life, before taking the alcohol from Gerard and trashing it. He whined, before leaning his head on her shoulder. The clock blinked half past midnight, causing her eyes to droop of their own accord. She was, normally, in bed before this time of night and it was taking a toll on her.

"Hey, guys. I think mommy needs sleep." Cayla called out, giving Nevaeh a look.

"It is, guys. I need sleep, really bad." She grinned, patting her belly for the millionth time that night. "This one keeps me up."

"OOh! Speaking of, what are you going to name her?" Cayla shouted, turning her head to the side, her eyes wide.

Nevaeh thought for a second. She hadn't really thought about it at all, lately. It hadn't crossed her mind, especially since her and Gerard had gotten together and she was busy worrying about his drinking habits.

"Melody Lyric." Gerard mumbled, his face buried in her shoulder.

"What?" Nevaeh turned to him. She had barely heard what he said, due to his face in her shoulder.

He lifted his head and looked around the room, seriously. "Her name's going to be Melody Lyric."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, school's ended for me and I now have the time to write (:
I'm back at a house with working internet, so here.
Enjoy this for a while (:

Thanks KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, Porno Mime livelovelaughPICKLES, Fun Ghoul, and Exterminate. You guys are forever amazing, honestly. I'm promising that good things will come to you <3

And I'm watching LOTMS to get inspiration. :D