Fame Is Now Injectable

Love It Or Leave It, You Never Understand

Since that night, the boys have been readying for their first tour. Cayla and Nevaeh were not exactly happy, because they would be left alone for at least a month and a half while the boys gallivanted off across the country, going to venues to play with the little fanbase they had collected.

"So, how's baby doing? Five months tomorrow, right?" Cayla asked, sprawling out on Nevaeh's queen sized bed, munching on a piece of pizza. "That's gotta be exciting."

Nevaeh nodded, rubbing her stomach, protectively. "I'm worried, though. About Gerard." She laid back onto her back. "He's drinking way too often and I'm worried at where it will land him."

Cayla made a hum of agreement, before leaping off the bed and bounding out the door, screaming about ice cream. Nevaeh sat up, confusion written clearly on her features, before shrugging and falling back again. She smiled when the door opened and Mikey's face appeared in her vision.

"Hello, baby momma!" He shouted, chipper. She grinned and sat up, grabbing one of the twizzlers that were strewn across her bed. "This is quite an array of foods you got here."

Nibbling on her treat, she nodded. "Cayla thought it necessary to have this little gorge fest. I'm not complaining though."

She munched, happily, on a few chips before sipping at a bottle of lemonade VitaminWater that was on her night stand. She moaned in satisfaction as the drink slid down her throat, quenching her thirst.

"Well, I see a few treats I wouldn't mind snacking on." Mikey reached for a Reese's, yelping when her hand made contact with his. "What was that for?!"

Her eyes narrowed and she growled, "Not my Reese's, buddy."

He looked at her, dumbfounded, for a few seconds, before letting out a bark of laughter. Her eyes narrowed further, if it was possible, and she snatched them up and clutched the peanut butter chocolate treats to her chest. This lead to Mikey laughing harder than before.

"Jeez, `Vaeh, protective much?" He asked, wiping a stray tear of mirth from his face. "I just want one. Please?"

She thought on it for a few seconds, before rolling her eyes and handing the man an individually wrapped candy. He laughed in glee and unwrapped the delectable substance, popping into his mouth, quickly.

"So, what are you here for, Mikester?" She asked, her green eyes filled with curiosity. "I mean, I thought you'd be readying for tour."

He swallowed the treat and nodded. "We were. But, we got this awesome idea." He paused, for dramatic effect, probably. All it really did was piss Nevaeh off. "You and Cayla should come with us. On tour."

She smiled and let her head fall forward. "Mikey...I'd love to, really, but I'm pregnant. Remember?"

She let her hand fly around her large belly, as if reminding the tall, lanky man that she was currently with child. He nodded, a puzzled frown taking over his face.

"I just..I know if you're around, you can talk to Gerard. Get him to stop."
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy ! I'm really sorry about the shittiness of this chapter.
I'm pretty ill at the moment and I'm stressed to the max.
This moving thing we got going on right now is taking a toll.
I'm currently clothesless, seriously. I have such limited clothing
it's not even funny.

Thanks, though, to KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, Porno Mime, Fun Ghoul, Exterminate and livelovelaughPICKLES