Fame Is Now Injectable

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

Mikey left after that, leaving Nevaeh to think some. She knew that if she went, Gerard would, hopefully, listen to her. She just wanted to know if he would stop though. She made up her mind and lept off the bed. Grabbing her suitcase, she rampaged her closet and started folding clothes, neatly, into it. She was, nearly, halfway done when Gerard came into the room, surprisingly sober.

"Hey! Mikey told you?" He asked, happiness in his eyes. She nodded and smiled, her focus remaining on her packing. She felt his arms wrap around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder. "I'm really excited."

"I'm sure." She replied, resting her hands on top of his. The baby was kicking, knowing that both of her parents were together. "Melody is excited, too."

The pair stood together, Nevaeh only moving so often to put clothes in her suitcase. She finished putting enough clothes for the month and a half in her bag, before turning in his arms. She smiled up at him, pulling her hand up to place on his cheek. She felt herself melt at the look of pure love and adoration in his hazel eyes.

"I love you, Nevaeh." He whispered, pressing his lips to hers. She sighed, happily, and melted in his arms.

The kiss deepened, his tongue raking across her lips to ask for entrance, which she allowed. His hands fell to her bum, pushing her as flush against him as he could with her belly in the way. She moaned, winding her arms around his neck.

"Hey-whoah. Nevermind." Franks's voice cut through their silence. Nevaeh jumped, bumping Gerard's nose.

"Owww." He moaned, his hand flying up to rub his nose. Nevaeh gasped and her hands fluttered, uselessly, around his face. "`Vaeh, it's fine. I'm not bleed--yes, I am."

She squeaked, moving out of his grasp to rush to the bathroom. She grabbed wads of tissue, running back out into the bedroom. She shoved the towels at Gerard's face, tilting his head back.

"Keep your head like this. Okay, is it broken?" She rambled. "I really didn't mean to do that. Frank just scared me and I jumped. Your head was there and I just went `WHAM'."

Gerard chuckled, his nose plugged by the tissues. "Nevaeh. It's fine. You didn't break it."

Frank stood by and watched the pregnant woman flutter around her boyfriend, her eyes wide with shock. He chuckled at the sight before him, realizing that they were meant for each other and she was there to save him.

She was there to save them
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, Porno Mime, livelovelaughPICKLES, Exterminate, and ouir new member to the comment party! ImFromMars

You guys are such a great group of people and I really appreciate you guys. My Chemical Romance is such a great way of bringing people together and this is a valid point. We were brought together by our love of this band that has helped, I'm pretty sure, the lot of you through difficult times.

I know that MCR helped me when I was so deep in my depression that I was willing to kill myself. They were there for that and I wish I had the ability to tell them how much I appreciate them. Honestly.

Anyways, this one was short. I'm blocked to the max with this.