Fame Is Now Injectable

If I Fall, If I Fall Down

Gerard laughed as Nevaeh gaped at the men before her. Stepping up beside her, he wrapped his arms around her enlarged waist, enjoying the feeling of his baby kicking beneath his fingers. It was a breathtaking, sensational feeling.

Nevaeh looked up, over her shoulder, and smiled at the hazel eyed man that held her heart. She sighed, content, and leaned against his chest, thankful to be shorter than him, even if it was only by a few inches. The baby kicked beneath their palms, making the two smile, simultaneously.

"Well, look at that happy couple!" An unfamiliar voice called. Nevaeh looked up, curious as to who was calling. "Nice to meet you guys."

She grinned. Her favorite band, besides My Chem, was standing no more than five feet away from her. She was really relieved that Gerard was keeping her up, or she would have passed out by now.

"Yo, what's going on?" Frank grinned, bouncing on his toes.

"We're about to do sound check, but we wanted to meet our opener." The man smiled. "I'm Adam. I'm lead singer."

Nevaeh smiled, but her grin was cut off as music spilled from her purse. She held up one hand and reached inside the purse, grabbing the offending object. The number that flashed onscreen was one to make all color drain from her face.

"Hello." She whispered, pulling herself out of Gerard's grip. She walked off a ways from the men, who remained in conversation.

"Hello, Miss Lane. How is everything?" Officer Dave's voice filtered from the earpiece. "I take it you're at least five months?"

Nevaeh made a mumbled response of agreement. "What is it, Dave? Is everything okay there?"

Dave made an uncomfortable noise on the other line. Nothing but uncomfortable silence stretched in this lapse of time until Dave spoke. "He escaped, Miss Lane."

Nevaeh made a choking noise, her voice caught in her throat. She felt everything in her still, her heart thudding, deafly, in her ears. Like the sound of a drum too close to her head. She felt the phone slip from her fingertips, Dave's voice becoming distant as he called to her. She slipped, tumbling to the ground beneath her feet.

She, faintly, heard her name being called, but on phrase repeated in her head. Like a song that's gotten stuck there and you wanted, desperately, to get it out.

Her voice sounded distant, even to her, as she spoke the two words that changed her. "He escaped."

Gerard watched as his girlfriend's face drained off all color and the phone clattered to the ground. He watched as her legs buckled beneath her, sending her to the ground. He lurched forward, racing to her before she hit the gravel, sighing in relief as he caught her. They collapsed to the ground and he heard her whispering something, repeatedly.

Something that made his blood run cold and his vision go red.

"He escaped."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, i'm pretty sure you didn't see that coming. hahah, yup.

I'm going to tell you guys, once again, you. are. AWESOME.
livelovelaughPICKLES
KyLilly_Kid
JustALittleGirl
cheerer for revenge
ImFromMars
Porno Mime


Thanks so much!