Fame Is Now Injectable

Just Think Happy Thoughts. Think Happy Thoughts.

Frank grabbed the still open phone and pressed it to his ear, speaking, gently. "Hello. Who's this?"

"This is Officer Dave. I was on Miss Lane's case for the raping?" Dave replied, pressing his fingers to his temples, warding off the oncoming headache. "I was calling to make sure she was aware that her attacker has escaped from prison."

Frank cursed and walked away from the scene. His eyes furrowed in confusion, wanting, desperately, to ask how they managed this piece of bullshit. He glanced over at the small girl, who, at the present moment, was surrounded by concerned friends and others. She was visibly shaking in Gerard's arms and her lips were moving, but no audible noise was escaping.

He hated loathed to see her in such a fearful state, knowing her attacker was loose, probably looking for her.

"Sir, he left a note." Officer Dave's voice cut through Frank's inner rant. "Would you like me to read what he said?"

Frank nodded, before giving an audible answer. "Yeah. I'd really like to know what the fucker has to say."

Dave nodded, reading the slip of paper. There wasn't much written just a couple of words.

I'm getting her back. The baby's mine and so is she.

Frank chuckled, a humorless noise. "So he thinks."

**

Nevaeh followed Adam into the venue, Gerard wrapped, tightly, around her waist. She felt her nerves exploding inside her as she repeated that one phrase in her head. She felt suffocated, choked on her own knowledge of his escaping. She smiled, weakly, when Adam looked back at her, concern on his face.

"I just...I just need to lie down." She stumbled, waving her hand. She looked around the brightly lit hallway and smiled. She felt at home in a venue where music was made, people were saved by the thumping beats, and everything was normal. "Where's Frankie?"

Gerard frowned. She and Frank had such a bond between them, he couldn't help but to become jealous. They were closest of the group. It was hard to see his girlfriend so close to someone else, other than himself.

He knows he shouldn't be, because his name was going on the birth certificate, but he couldn't help it. She was so beautiful and he was so plain. She could, easily, realize that she was better than him and leave. She could be with someone who deserves her.

"Hey, Gee." Nevaeh whispered, looking up at him. He looked down to her smile. "I love you."

**

Cayla grinned as the boys took to the stage. She nudged Nevaeh, slightly, as they stood before the gates. Nevaeh wanted to be in the crowd, but because she's pregnant they got to be one better. She grinned as Gerard took to the mic.

"How are you, New York?!" He screamed, a large grin splitting his face. Screams erupted, drowning out the speakers. "That's fucking great!"

Frank played a riff on his guitar, causing the crowd to scream, louder this time. He grinned out at the crowd, his eyes landing on Nevaeh.

"We're My Chemical Romance! And we're fucking excited to be here!" Gerard shouted into th mic. Nevaeh grinned and recognized the familiar melody drifting out of the speakers. "This is Headfirst For Halos!"

She screamed, and bounced on her feet. She absolutely loved this song.

"This song is for my girlfriend." He continued, walking the stage. "She's down front, right here. The brunette. The crazy redhead is Ray's."

"Hey, that's my girlfriend you're talking about there." Ray chuckled. Cayla screamed and danced in her spot, catching his attention. "And maybe you're right."

Nevaeh was stuck to her spot, her mouth open wide and tears of happiness forming on her face. She lifted her hands in the shape of a heart and smiled at him.

"I want her to marry me." Gerard finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you guys!
KyLilly_kid
Porno Mime
JustALittleGirl


I'm going to start posting visual outfit aids. I do it with all my other stories, I just feel the need to do it.

Nevaeh
You silent readers, y'all are awesome too. It's great to know I even have readers.