Fame Is Now Injectable

Kiss Me, You Animal

The entire concert went incredibly. Nevaeh was still shell shocked at how Gerard proposed to her. After he announced that he wanted to marry her, he began singing the song. He continued the entire set as if he had never announced it.

"So, how'd you guys enjoy everything?" Adam asked, wiping his face with a towel. Nevaeh wasn't really paying attention. Her focus was on Gerard.

She walked up to him, slowly, a small smile on her face. Taking his face between her tiny hands, she nodded. Tears formed in her bright green eyes as she nodded, the smile never leaving her face. He grinned back and she pressed her lips to his, softly.

Pulling away, she let out a sniffle, wiping a tear away. "Well, you guys. I guess I'm getting married."

The guys let out whoops of excitement, whereas Cayla screamed like an insane person. Nevaeh looked over at her and grinned. Cayla was bouncing on her toes, a wide cheshire like grin on her face. She couldn't believe her best friend was marrying her boyfriend's best friend. They were absolutely perfect together. She was his rock in the tide as he was pushed over.

"Cayla?" Nevaeh asked. "Be my maid of honor?"

**

They were on the road again. This time, headed straight for Boston. Only Frank was awake as he watched Nevaeh curling closer to Gerard. He smiled, thoughtfully, even though his mind was racing with thought at the words her rapist left.

He was making sure they knew that he would stop at nothing to get her back. He wanted her for himself and that was it. But, Frank knew that Gerard would not let her go so easily. He was stubborn and so was she. Frank had to think about what Nevaeh would do. She wouldn't leave them without a fight.

She was a feisty girl and it was surprising how she handles everything.

"Frankie?" He heard Nevaeh whisper. "Why are you still up, dear?"

He smiled. "I can't sleep. I promise I'll sleep before the show."

She looked at him, leery of his tone. She knew him better than anyone on this tour and could tell when he was lying. She glared at him, motheringly, making him jump.

"You're going to sleep now. I know what you're up thinking about. Don't you worry about anything." She scolded. "Right now, mister. Get sleep."

**

Cayla grinned and helped Nevaeh into her outfit for the concert tonight. Nevaeh, desperately, wanted to look nice for Gerard, because after the concert, he was taking her somewhere. She was excited.

They had been on dates before, but this was their first as an engaged couple. She couldn't wait to say that she was Mrs.Nevaeh Way. It's getting to be all that she thought about. And that was, honestly, a very good thing. Because it wasn't stressing her out, it wasn't causing damage to the baby. So, if momma is happy, baby is happy.

"How's baby Gevaeh?" Cayla giggled. Nevaeh rolled her eyes and shook her head. "What? I thought it was cute."

"You're so slow, Cayls." Nevaeh teased, rubbing her belly. She grinned and followed Cayla into the venue. They were, once again, put before the gates so Nevaeh wouldn't get hurt. "I can't wait for tonight. Do you know where Gee is taking me?"

Cayla laughed and nodded, miming her mouth being zipped and locked. Nevaeh pouted and tapped her toe in irritation. Her pout was, quickly, wiped off of her face as Gerard took center stage and the boys circled around him.

Their stage presence was great, as per usual. Frank was spastic, rolling on the stage and playing his guitar. Ray was grinning, his fro flailing back and forth as he head banged to the beat he was producing. Mikey was focused, a small smile on his face as his fingers soared across the strings.

They didn't know it, but their music would not only save millions of children across the world.

It would save theirs as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you KyLilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, Porno Mime, kONTRADICTION, cheerer for revenge and ImFromMars. You guys are truly a reason to keep this story going. You need tons of cookies and ice cream.

Nevaeh