Fame Is Now Injectable

I don't have a title for this

Six months pregnant. Five and a half months of being with the guys. A month since the tour had ended.

It was October now, the cool air scattering red and orange leaves down the road. Pumpkins were about ready to be set out on porch steps, inviting children up for candy. Nevaeh grinned, waddling down the grocery store aisle. Packs and packs of candy assortments filled the usually bleak aisle with color, popping out behind sale signs.

"What are you plotting for the youngins?" Cayla asked, falling into step beside Nevaeh. "Mounds of chocolate or something else?"

Nevaeh shrugged, placing a hand on her belly. Melody had decided she would make the most ruckus during this month. It was already being bet upon that her favorite holiday would be Halloween.

"Are you excited?" Cayla broke the silence that had enveloped them. Nevaeh looked over at her, confused. "You only have three more months until you meet her."

Nevaeh grinned and looked down, rubbing her belly softly. "I'm pretty excited. It's overwhelming, though, you know?"

Cayla nodded, grabbing a box of bacon out of the refridgerated area. "I'm sure it is."

**

Frank and Gerard sat in Nevaeh's living room, waiting for the two girls to return home. They had received another note, which had pissed all of the men off royally. They weren't going to let that scumbag touch her or the baby. Especially, not Gerard and Frank.

"How are we going to protect her and the baby? She's too stubborn to have a bodyguard following her around all the time. Even if it is one of us." Frank began.

Gerard shook his head. He had a major headache oncoming and it wasn't helping that this piece of lowlife scum is trying to get his Nevaeh. He wouldn't let him. He would rather see to it, himself, that the bastard either die or be put back in prison.

"Gee. Calm down. Nevaeh's back."

Gerard tried focusing on something, completely, different as his fiancee walked into the door, bags hanging from her fingers. Cayla came behind her, chattering, amicably. He smiled as Nevaeh's green eyes landed on him, her mouth splitting into a grin.

"Hi, you guys." She greeted, smiling at Gerard, specifically. "Have fun while we were out?"

Frank grinned. "Yep, had a party. Got wasted and sobered up in the thirty minutes you were at the store."

She rolled her eyes and waved him off, walking back in the kitchen.

"I'm really glad she's not stupid enough to buy that."

Cayla stormed in the living room, hands on her hips. "You got drunk without me?! Assholes."

Frank and Gerard looked at each other as she walked back into the kitchen. Shaking their head, they put their faces in their hands.

"How does Ray deal with her?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Kylilly_Kid, JustALittleGirl, kONTRADICTION; Porno Mime you guys are such good people and commenters.

All you silent readers, you guys are awesome too!