Fame Is Now Injectable

I Don't Love You

The food was amazing. Nevaeh scarfed it down like it was her last meal. Her mother watched as she filled her face with multiple Chinese delicacies. Nevaeh was so enthralled by the food she was eating that she didn't notice the men coming closer to her and her mother's table.

"If this chick couldn't get any better, she just did." Frank thought, a wide grin on his face. He watched her fill a new plate with more food from the buffet and sit back down, to begin a new conversation with her mother.

"Nevaeh, stop eating so fast!" Her mother scolded. "The two of you are not going to starve anytime soon."

The four men sitting a few tables down were confused. Two? They looked at each other, puzzled expressions on their faces. Frank was the first to shrug and return to his food, but Mikey was not as accepting.

"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back." Nevaeh told her mother, before walking off in the direction of the restroom. She hummed a tune that she had stuck in her head, and bounced her skull in multiple directions.

Mikey was curious to know what Nevaeh's mother had meant, but he didn't want to intrude. Soon, he forgot about it and joined in on the laughter and dining of his friends.

**

Nevaeh and her mother were finally home again. She was excited to see that the movers put her things together in her room. All she had to do was put sheets on her bed and put her clothes in her closet and dresser.

She giggled and flopped down on her bed, letting it form around her small body. She squealed and rolled around, before getting up and putting her sheets and comforter on.

"Ahh, bedtime." She whispered, slipping on her nightgown and crawling under the covers. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out.

Mikey couldn't say the same thing. His mind was racing from the thoughts of the girl just a couple houses down from his. She had been stuck in his head since he met her. Her green eyes were taunting him, her crooked smile teasing.

He got out of bed and wandered out to his balcony, pulling a pack of cigarettes from his desk.

"What's up, little brother?" Gerard asked, startling the younger Way. "You seem a little stressed, man."

Mikey sighed, inhaling from his cancer stick. "Can't sleep."

"Thinking about Nevaeh?"

Mikey turned to look at Gerard, awestruck. How did he know? Was Mikey that obvious?

"I'll take that as a yes. Dude, you've been zoning out all day. At the restaraunt, you couldn't stop looking over at her table. You're so obvious, man." Gerard told him, pulling out his own cig. "Face it, man. You like her."

"I guess, Gerard. But I'm not pushing it."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D