Fame Is Now Injectable

Let's Go Back To The Middle Of The Day That Starts It All

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Frankie! Happy birthday to you." Nevaeh and the group sang, bringing in the Halloween decorated cake. She was grinning as she set the cake before him, urging him to blow out the candles.

He grinned up at her, before squeezing his eyes shut and blowing the candles out. She and the others cheered, before taking the cake away to cut. Frank got up and followed her, begging for the first piece.

"Well, of course! You're the birthday boy, Frankie." She giggled. She let her hand wander to the top of her belly, as it always did when Melody kicked. "Melody says happy birthday, Uncle Frankie."

He grinned and pressed his head to her stomach, feeling the baby's tiny feet pressing against her abdomen. He'd never felt anything more amazing in his entire life, the little life inside his best friend. It made his heart flutter as he thought of the life there.

Gerard watched as his fiancee flitted around, dressed in her Mother Nature costume. He had laughed at her choice in costume, since he was dressed as a Fireman. She had laughed, joyously, as he had walked out of the bathroom dressed in his mildly appropriate costume.

Now, she, gracefully, floated around the room, entertaining guests. She had a large smile on her face as people stopped her, asking to feel the baby inside. She stopped for the two seconds they needed to feel the baby kick and went on her way again, making sure everyone was happy.

**

Nevaeh groaned, bending over and clutching the counter. She was feeling pains in her stomach and not the normal kicking in the abdomen. She let out a heavy breath and jumped when she felt a hand on her back. She glanced up to see Gerard's hazel eyes looking down at her, worried.

"You alright?" He asked, his voice strained as she grabbed his hand. She let out a pained whimper and her bottom lip poked out. "Vay? Come on, baby."

She gasped and fumbled for her stomach, feeling something wet sliding down her legs. She let out another pained whimper, her knees buckling beneath her. Gerard rushed to grab her and keep her up.

"Coming. She's coming. Gee, she can't come now!" Nevaeh cried, falling into his chest. His eyes widened as they comprehended what she was saying.

The baby was coming right now and they hadn't even caught her rapist. She was going to be vulnerable. That, and the baby would be three months early. They weren't prepared as she began crying.

"Frank, call the hospital! Ray, get the car! Cayla, pack her bag!" Gerard called, keeping his eyes on the woman in his arms. "The baby is coming!"

People rushed around as he hurried the girl to the car, sliding her into the backseat, him right behind. He cooed in her ear, stroking the hair out of her face. He tried doing everything to calm her down. Finally, he began singing a song that he knew was her favorite.

Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts


She giggled, letting out a soft hiccup as her tears slowed. She looked up at him, her green eyes full of fear and despair.

"We can't lose this baby, Gerard. I'd kill myself."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to:

KyLilly_Kid
Porno Mime
kONTRADICTION;
JustALittleGirl


you guys are truly an inspiration. and i'm sorry for not getting it up when I wanted to. I was supposed to get it Tuesday, cause that was my birthday! I'm seventeen now <3