Fame Is Now Injectable

Sing It For The World

Nevaeh was in absolute unbearable pain as she was rushed into the hospital. Doctors rushed around her, in efforts to make her more comfortable. She just wanted her baby safe, that's all she could ask for.

"Gerard!" She wailed, the doctors pulling her fingers from his. "Please!"

"Stop, let me go with her!" He yelled, frightened out of his mind for the woman he was in love with.

"Sir, she has to have a Cesarean. The baby is coming too early." One doctor held him back. "I promise, she's in good hands."

**

Pacing the waiting room floors, Gerard couldn't help but continuously look in the direction Nevaeh had been taken. Frank and the guys were unsettled in the chairs, waiting, desperately, for the news that Nevaeh was alright.

"Gerard, you should get some coffee..." Cayla tried calming him down. He shrugged her off and stormed off, out of the hospital.

He had no idea where he was going, but he knew he couldn't stay there while his girlfriend, his fiancee, was having the baby three months earlier than she was due. He felt like it was his fault.

"Hey, you're Gerard Way, right?" Someone asked, stepping into his path. Gerard nodded, not paying attention. "Good."

Gerard looked up, confused, when a punch landed right in his jaw. Stumbling back, he rubbed his jaw in surprise. The guy smirked and moved to hit him again, but Gerard moved, quickly.

"What the hell is your problem?" Gerard yelled, dodging the guys fists.

"That's my baby!" The guys screamed, before trying to hit Gerard again.

Gerard grasped what the guy was saying and grew angry. His hands balled into fists and he could barely hear his friends yelling for him. The guy before him smirked and waggled his fingers, taunting the bull, you could say.

"The baby is mine, you jackass." Gerard growled, throwing his fist into the guys face, repeatedly.

He was seeing red behind his eyes. He could hear his rage pounding through his ears as he wailed on the man beneath him. He felt arms pulling at him, trying to get him off.

"Stop! Gerard, stop! Nevaeh needs you!" He heard Frank scream. His anger dissipated at the sound of Nevaeh's name. "The cops are coming for this asshole."

**

Nevaeh smiled as the nurse wheeled her to the NICU, where Melody had been placed, immediately after birth. She gasped and let the tears flow as she saw her baby hooked up to all the machines.

"Ma'am, we need the information for the baby's birth certificate." The nurse asked.

She looked up and smiled. "For the father, put...Gerard. G-E-R-A-R-D. Arthur Way. My name is Nevaeh, it's heaven backwards, BreAnne. B-R-E-A-N-N-E Way."

The nurse smiled and asked, "The baby's name, ma'am?"

"Melody Lyric Way.." Nevaeh smiled.

"Miss, you're husband would like to see you. Would you like him to see the baby?" A new nurse called, smiling.

Nevaeh sniffled and smiled. "Yes. It is his baby.."

**

Gerard grinned down at Nevaeh as Melody clutched her pinky through the glass of the incubator. Nevaeh smiled, softly, at her baby as a song filled her mind.

I watch beside your cradle
Your face touched by the moon
My heart just aches and trembles
With all my love for you
Your eyes shine like your Father's
That nose looks just like me
I stare in awe and wonder
At such a mystery
How God can touch the love of a man and wife
And blossom it into the breath of life


"That's beautiful, Vay." Gerard whispered, crouching next to his fiancee. "What is that?"

"It's an old lullabye that my mother taught me." Nevaeh whispered. "It's the perfect song for her."

This is the start of a very fresh breath of life for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all of you. It's over, sadly. Buttt, there might be a sequel.

KyLilly_Kid
Porno Mime
JustALittleGirl
julietlovesthebeat
Mike Kitlas


A definite shout out to KyLilly_Kid for being so patient as I kept telling her I was writing, but then I get blocked and dash both of our happiness. She helped a lot through tweets and such, and I thank her <3