Fame Is Now Injectable

Sing

Nevaeh woke up the next morning, feeling so much more refreshed than ever. She smiled and looked over her empty, white walls. She had a million plans for her room, but, for right now, all she wanted was to fill her stomach with the delicious food she could smell from the kitchen.

Padding into the kitchen, she smiled at her mother at the stove. She leaned over the food and took a big whiff of the sausage and bacon. Even the eggs smelled delicious to her, who had always hated the taste of eggs.

"Mornin' mama." Nevaeh smiled, sneaking a piece of already cooked bacon from the plate.

"Wait until it's all finished, you little monster!" Her mother grinned, whacking her hand, lightly.

Nevaeh grinned and skipped off, going straight to the refrigerator. She, greedily, grabbed the apple juice and poured a tall glass. Sipping at the fruity liquid, she smiled.

It was times like these that made her forget everything. It made her forget the baby she had in her stomach. It made her forget the fact that she left the only place she had ever called home and was now in a strange place.

"`Vaeh. Breakfast is ready, dear." Her mother's voice broke her thoughts. "And maybe later, we can go out and shop for a little while?"

Nevaeh smiled. "I'd like that mama."

**

Frank made his way over to the Way household, not for practice, but to munch on all of their food and talk about the new girl down the street. He sounded like a high school kid with a thing for the new girl.

"Hey! Gerard, Mikey!" He grinned, walking into the household. "What's going on?"

Gerard grinned and looked at Mikey, mischievously. Frank watched as Mikey got a horrified look on his face and tackled Gerard to the floor. He had his hand over Gee's mouth, but quickly removed it, screaming about how Gerard had licked him.

"Gerard, seriously! Don't fucking say anything!" Mikey yelled, getting more pissed at his older brother. He didn't want anyone to know that he liked Nevaeh. It was just a little thing and didn't need to be advertised to the whole world. "I swear to god, Gerard!"

"Mikey wants to go to the mall!" Gerard screeched, laughing at the look on Mikey and Frank's faces.

Frank stared at the twenty-four year old nutcase that he called his best friend, before shrugging. "Sounds good to me. I'm starved."

Gerard laughed, "You're always hungry!"

Mikey was just happy that Gerard decided to be a nice older brother and not spill his secret. He followed the guys out to Gerard's car and slid into the backseat, listening to them converse in the front.

**

Nevaeh grinned at her mother as they walked into Hot Topic, the first store in the mall. She smiled and made her way to the music section, looking at the new CD selections she saw. She gasped in surprise when someone bumped into her, putting her off balance.

"Oh, man! I'm so--hey Nevaeh!" The short man apologized. She smiled and nodded. "What are you doing here today?"

"Shopping with my mama." She replied, pointing in the direction of a woman that looked eerily similar to Nevaeh. "She's my ride."

"Wow, you two look a lot alike." Frank commented, gaping at the two women. Nevaeh giggled. Frank was enthralled by the bell sound coming from the smaller girl's mouth. It was like windchimes on a breezy summer day.

"We get that very often. Sometimes, we've been confused for twins!" Nevaeh laughed. "It's funny really. Because I have my f-father's eyes." Her voice skipped on 'father' but Frank was too captured by her eyes, gleaming with happiness.

"Nevaeh! We need to go to the food court! I'm starving." Her mother cried from the other side of the store, catching the attention of other customers.

Nevaeh waved at Frank and made her way to her mother, not realizing that Frank had grabbed her phone when it had fallen out of her jacket pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little Frankness for you(:
I love that little man.

heehee so adorable