Fame Is Now Injectable

Disenchanted

Frank stared at the piece of plastic that he had grabbed off the floor. He was tempted to answer the ringing that was continuously going off from her phone. The number was private and he didn't want it to be someone important. So he let it ring and when they finally gave up, he entered his number into it and called his phone, so he had hers.

He made his way to the food court, after finding the others, and searched for her. When he spotted her, he ran forward and slowed down before he reached her.

Nevaeh grinned at her mom as they made comfortable conversation over Chik-Fil-A and Wendy's. She was enjoying the time she was spending with her mother without arguments or her mother fretting over her and the baby.

She was honestly only two months along. The baby was barely a small fetus, like a jelly bean. Still, her mother was worried, since she could not convince her hard headed daughter to give the child up or murder the life inside.

"`Vaeh, you have a visitor." Her mother giggled.

Nevaeh turned and saw Gerard and Frank grinning at her, stupidly. She jumped up and smiled, looking between her mother and the two men. Those two men that had been on her brain since she met them yesterday.

"Hello! Gerard, it's good to see you again." Nevaeh smiled, before looking over at Frank. "Didn't you just run me over, Frankie?"

Frank blushed and grinned, digging into his pocket. "Here's your phone. It fell out of your pocket when I ran into you."

Nevaeh dug in her pockets and blushed, brightly. She reached for the piece of plastic that was waiting in the man's grasp. She smiled and sat back down when she had the phone in her possession once again.

"You-uh-you got call, by the way. It rang while I had it. It was private number." He told her.

Her eyes widened and she, immediately, unlocked the phone and called the number back, walking off. He mother stared after her daughter in confusion, before turning to the men before her.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. Nevaeh told me she had met some people yesterday." She smiled, good-naturedly, at the two men in front of her. "Come! Join me until `Vaeh returns."

Gerard accepted, eagerly, and sat down. He began chatting up the woman about her daughter and why they moved. Her mother made up lie after lie about the reason of the move.

Meanwhile, Nevaeh moved past the screams of little children laughing and the carousel music to wait for the person to answer.

"H-hello?" She shivered, although the warm summer air hit her bare shoulders.

"Miss Lane? We have found your rapist. He's in our custody and confessed to everything. You will need to be at all the court dates. Do you understand?"

Nevaeh let out a quiet sob of relief and nodded, vigorously, even though the man could not see her. "Oh, yes. I understand. I'll be at every one of them. I promise."

"And Miss Lane?" His voice was softer now. She made a noise to let him know she was there, listening. "Congratulations on the baby. I understand that it's your predator's, but it's extraordinary that you're allowing the child to live."

She smiled. "Thank you, officer. That means a lot."

"Please, call me Dave. I'm going to be there during your trials, we might as well be friendly." He told her.

"Well, at least a few good things came out of this."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd really like to thank KyLilly_Kid, TodayWasAFairyTale, JustALittleGirl, and LiveLoveLaughPICKLES

You guys are awesome(: