Fame Is Now Injectable

Summertime

Nevaeh returned to the table, after a nice conversation with Officer Dave. Her face was still, slightly, red from letting herself cry in absolute joy. She was ecstatic at the turn of events and couldn't wait to see the man she called her baby's father being taken away in handcuffs.

"`Vaeh, darling? Are you alright?" Her mother stood. She was in high alert from the spotting of tears on her daughters pale, yet flushed, cheeks. "Is everything okay?"

Nevaeh nodded and smiled, greeting the two newest members of the table, Mikey and Ray. "Everything is just fine, mama. Everything is the way it's supposed to be."

Mikey smiled up at the girl and watched her interact with her mother. Her flushed, tear-stained face had upset him, but when he realized they were happy tears he wanted to know what had made her so infinitely happy that she cried.

"Well, we should get back to shopping." Nevaeh's mother stood, throwing her trash into the wastebasket.

"You guys should join!" Nevaeh invited, a large smile on her face. "It'll be fun!"

Gerard agreed and that's all it took. The rest of the guys followed as Nevaeh skipped up to her mother and they made their way to Victoria's Secret. Nevaeh giggled as she pulled on Mikey and Frank's arms, like a child. She made her way to the sweats and began searching for a pair of non pink sweats.

"You're torturing us!" Gerard cried after three hours of shopping. Nevaeh swung her bags, giddily, and nodded at he black haired man. "That's not nice, Nevaeh."

She simply grinned over her shoulder, stopping every single guy behind her. Gerard was awestruck by how beautiful she really was. He now understood why Mikey liked her so much. She was truly a person that you could fall in love with easily.

**

The boys had left, Nevaeh and her mother were home alone. Nevaeh was receiving text messages from Frank, who must have put his number into her phone while he had it. She smiled at the thought.

These four men have already become an important role in her life, even though she had only known them for forty eight hours. Gerard was the hyper older brother that she knew, if she ever needed to, she could go to him.

"Nevaeh, remember you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow." My mother reminded her.

"Yeah. I'm gonna head to bed."

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Night, Frankie

Frank read the text, repeatedly, confusion clouding his brain. Why would she need to go to a doctor? Is she sick? Is it something serious?

He told her goodnight, but went nowhere near sleep. His brain was going a million miles an hour, but he knew that if she wanted him or the guys to know, she'd tell them. He hoped. He hoped she trusted them enough to tell them if anything was wrong.

He leaned back in bed and let his thoughts race. He, honestly, didn't know why he cared so much for this girl that he's only known for a day and a half.

All he knew was that he hoped she never left his life now that she was in it.