Fame Is Now Injectable

It's Not A Fashion Statement

"Nevaeh! It is thirty minutes till your doctor's appointment! Wake! Up!" Her mother screamed through the door, a laugh in her voice.

Nevaeh groaned and sat up, rubbing her bedhead. She threw off her covers and padded to her closet, pulling out a pair of skinny jeans and a bright yellow V-neck shirt. Because she was so tiny, she was already showing a baby bump.

A few minutes of her applying make up and doing her hair, she was ready. Her mother sighed in mock exasperation, before smiling. Nevaeh grinned, scrunching her eyes in a silly face. Her mother laughed and stood, grabbing her purse. Nevaeh followed suite and grabbed her tote, slipping on her white and gray Vans.

The entire way o the doctor, she texted Frank and Ray, whom she had given her number to. Ray told her about his girlfriend, Cayla, and how he wanted to propose to her soon. She was shocked by how sweet this man was.

Frank talked to her about random things. Such as their favorite holiday, Halloween, and how they loved horror movies. She learned that he wanted more tattoos than he already had and that he was born on Halloween.

She felt guilty that she hadn't told them she was pregnant. She already felt close to them and trusted them enough, but she wasn't sure how they would take the news. It had only been three days, but she felt the need to have these men in her life. They barged in and now she was sure that she could never let them leave.

"Nevaeh. We're here" Her mother pulled her out of her reverie. She smiled at her and slipped out of the car, walking to the doctor's office. "Are you nervous?"

Nevaeh bit her lip, softly. She wasn't sure what she was. Excitement was the main emotion thrashing around her brain at the moment. She finally shook her head and grinned at the woman.

"I'm pretty excited, really." She responded, her lip tucked neatly between her teeth. "Mama, should I tell the guys?"

Her mother turned to look at her, seriousness written on her features. "Honey, they've made you smile more in the past three days than you have in a year. You really seem to trust them. But, it's your choice if you tell them about the baby. Not mine."

Nevaeh nodded and soon they were called into the examination room. She was now extremely nervous, finally going to hear the baby's heart beat. Maybe. Either way, she's seeing the little lump of human beneath her heart, as she liked to think of it. She didn't honestly know if the baby was underneath the one thing that made her feel love and pain, but it was something she liked to think of.

"Well, you see that? That's your baby Miss Lane." The doctor smiled, pointing out the small figure on the screen. Nevaeh lifted her head and smiled, tears forming in her green eyes.

"I wanna tell them, mama. I want them to know the baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but the guys will know soon.(:
I'm excited to write their reactions.