Fame Is Now Injectable

The Sharpest Lives

"The baby is an illegitimate. A product of rape." She started, trying to control the tears she felt building up. She heard a growl of anger and flinched back from the noise.

"Frank. Let her finish." Gerard commanded, still rubbing Nevaeh's back. He was sitting beside her, Frank on her opposite side. Ray and Mikey stuck to sitting in front of her.

"Sorry, Nevaeh." Frank mumbled, sliding his fingers into hers. She turned her head and smiled, softly, at him.

"`S'okay." She replied, pulling in another deep breath. "I was at a Misfits concert. My mama had gotten myself and my best friend some tickets for my birthday. I had really needed some time out, after my daddy passed."

A tear trickled down her cheek, but she plunged past and barreled on. "Macy was really drunk. I hated drinking, so I was completely sober. I had only a couple sips of Dr. Pepper. I carried a half asleep Macy to my car and helped her into the passenger seat."

Nevaeh was having difficulty breathing at this point, reliving the event, repeatedly, in her head. She could feel him grabbing her and shoving her against a brick wall. She felt the sticky blood trickle down her head as he began ripping at her clothes....

"`Vaeh, you have to breath, sweetie." Gerard soothed, rubbing her back as he pulled her into a hug. She still felt Frank's hand gripping hers and she put a small amount of pressure into her grip to reassure him. "You don't have to finish..."

Nevaeh shook her head. "Yes, I do. I wouldn't talk to anyone, but Macy. I need to get past it."

He nodded, understanding that she would feel better, stronger even, if she finished her story. He let her go, his hand still rubbing circles into her back, mainly for his own comfort.

"He grabbed me out of nowhere. He was drunk and apparently had been at the concert. He told me he had been watching me. He had liked that I wasn't dressed as, pardon me, slutty as Macy had been." She breathed in, shakily. "He slammed me against a wall and I could feel the blood soak into my hair and down my neck. I was slowly losing conciousness as he ripped off my clothes."

By this time, her mother was in the room as well, her hand covering her mouth to stifle the sobs she felt wrack her body. She hated watching her daughter put a brave face on and tell these men what had happened. But, at the same time, she was proud. Her daughter hadn't opened up to anyone but the police, and that was by force.

"We found out I was pregnant a month and a half later....and that's when we moved here." Nevaeh finished. She was proud of herself that she had accomplished telling them everything, with only one mishap. "But, on the bright side. I'm having a baby, that I will love no matter who the father and the real father is in prison. I have court within the next month."

Frank stood, finally being able to let out the large growl of anger into the air. He wanted to hunt down the person that touched her so violently and rip out their heart. He was seeing nothing but red and looking over at Nevaeh wouldn't calm him down.

Nevaeh watched as Frank stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him. She felt the tears build up in her eyes again.

"He hates me..." She whispered, hanging her head in disappointment.

Gerard rushed to placate her. "No! That's not it at all. He's upset with the person that did this to you."

She sniffled and nodded, smiling, slightly. She wanted to believe that none of them hated her, but how can these four men, who barely know her, still like her when God hated her?
♠ ♠ ♠
KyLilly_Kid Thanks for commenting so amazingly(:
You rock my socks, chick!