Status: sorry this story is now scrapped so i won't edit it anymore thanks for reading

I Kissed a Jock and We Liked It

I love this guy

I’ve had to go through so many beatings at my school, Leeview High School. Their motto in my book is “not home to difference especially faggots”. Can’t you be an emo guy and not be a faggot I thought. Of course not to them. To them I’m just an animal that goes against everything their parents have implanted and permanently screwed into their heads. Just a few scratches here and there today but the threats never end. Too bad they are sort of right I am gay. I waited till I was the last person in the locker rooms after gym and the tortuous beatings. I went to the sink part of the locker rooms and took of my shirt when the Golden Boy, head quarterback, he’s everything you wish to be in high school, Ryan McCarthy. He walked out and I stood still just waiting for an insult or another mark so I closed my eyes when he said, “You need some help? I’ve got some medical stuff that I use after football practice.” I opened my eyes one at a time slowly waiting for his kindness to fade away, but he looked sincere with his towel wrapped around his middle section. With another around his shoulders just leaving his six pack able to see perfectly. He led me over to his locker after I had nodded. Ryan is the reason I’m a closet case.

[Flashback]: I was at this party just a bunch of people drinking illegally and to have sex. My friend Kendra was forcing me to come since she found out I was gay. Don’t I just love great friends? I went down to the basement after a beer or two. I got down there and my friend, Jocelyn just pulled out one of my arm warmers. She pulled out my favorite one leaving me all sad. :( She put it in the hat and I waited for them to let some random girl pull it out. Before the game started Ryan and his friends came down the stairs. Derek, the dude throwing the party, started explaining the rules like no one knows how to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. Everyone was having side conversations until Derek said, “The game is open so there can be boyxboy, girlxgirl, or just regular stuff. And everyone has to put something in the hat. So who’s going first?” Ryan’s best friend Jed raised up Ryan’s hand for him. Yes I may know a lot about said jock, but he’s my first ‘gay crush’ so my friends call it. Derek brought the hat over to Ryan and he lifted out my arm warmer. “Tom,” Jocelyn squealed and she pushed me up damn bitch I’m not that light. I can’t do this. “Don’t worry Ry you’re in professional hands,” said his other friend Bill making everyone laugh except me and my friends. I’m scared. Ryan took my hand and led me to a bedroom leaving all the clapping hands and sobbing whores. He closed the door and walked over to me sitting on the bed. He was so close like I has dreamt about. “You don’t have to do this,” I said. “Am I your first?” He asked leaving me nodding, “Don’t worry your mine, too Tom.” He turned off the light and softly kissed me on the lips we fell down on the bed with his lips still attached to mine until we both had to breathe. We were just kissing him on top when I got brave enough and took off his shirt and rubbed his abs. I sighed heavily.

“Tom,” I heard as Ryan’s voice dragged me out of my flashback, “You’re all patched up okay.” “Thanks,” I said shyly. He stopped me and said, “What’s wrong?” “You’re not like the other jocks,” I said. “Maybe you’re just special to me, Tom,” he whispered to me. As if I could be special to someone like Ryan McCarthy. I was leaving when he kissed me soft and passionately. I can’t wait to become more special to him.

[Flashback continues]: I was lying on the bed basically I was being wrapped in an embrace by Ryan. He fell asleep and it was so amazing being with my angel in our own little world. He must have been tired. I pat his head and started trying to detangle our arms without waking him when he pulled me back into his arms. As he got us back to the position before I tried to get out he told me, “Please don’t leave me yet. Just stay a little longer.” I’ve heard about his half sleep hold in the hallways and now and only for now I can relax in his hold I will cherish this forever.

I pulled myself out of his grasp. That one night is all I need to go through all these beatings. Just knowing that this is our sole secret just him and me. He looked at me skeptically with his eyes sinking in almost making me betray my conscience and walk over there till the door opened revealing…..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
here is my story again