Status: sorry this story is now scrapped so i won't edit it anymore thanks for reading

I Kissed a Jock and We Liked It

Meet the Closet Cases

[Tom’s POV] “Ryan we’re going out to eat,” said Jed as he walked in the leader of all my beatings at school, Mike. I tensed up next to Ryan which made his jaw tighten up a lot. He looked at me and said, “Can’t got to stay with someone.” Both guys looked at me as I looked up at Ryan. “Don’t get messed up with the fag Ry this better be for school,” said Mike. “Mike I listen only to myself and myself alone I’ll see you guys later I promise,” he said. “We’ll see you later bud,” Said Jed as he started pushing Mike out of the room. “Why didn’t you go with your friends?” I asked. “I have to hang with someone special, right?” he said. He went back over to his locker and started changing. I looked away so he wouldn’t think I was a pervert and changed too. I hope this can be something special for the both of us.

[Ryan POV] I got all changed and walked out of the locker room and there was Mike. I was Captain of the football team he has no right to disagree with me he has to listen no matter what. “Never hurt Tom again. Or you’re off the team. I’ve known all about you and you being a pothead Mike,” I said, “You need this scholarship to be anything, but you can’t get it if you’re a pothead.” We both knew I was completely serious at that moment. “Fine, but I haven’t been hurting him,” Mike said, “I couldn’t do that to him I already know how hard it is.” I looked at Mike he may seem like a jerk, but he isn’t that bad. We used to be really close friends. “Can you tell me who did this?”I asked. He shook his head and said, “Why do you care so much about this one? Why’s he so special?” “I don’t know, but he’s special. Mike, I think you’re the same with someone else and I don’t care I want you to be happy,” I said. I started walking back to the lockers when Mike said, “I am by the way. I’m the same that’s why I didn’t hurt him. Are we still friends Ryan? I’m not sure all the time.” “Is that why you stopped hanging out with me? You’re still in my posse Mike,” I said. He shook his head and said, “I’m not in your posse Ryan. I’m your friend.” I walked over and we did our man hug thing. I walked into the locker rooms as Tom just finished changing. He was wearing a band shirt and his usual black and arm warmers and chains and converses. I always liked the look on him it just fit perfectly. In my opinion it was hot. He sure is special.

[Tom’s POV] I finished changing and I noticed Ryan was looking while leaning on the wall. “I sorta have to go to lunch,” I said. “Cool me too,” he said, “Wanna go to this pier with me? It’s amazing.” He started pulling me to the cafeteria even though he hadn’t gotten an answer yet but it was gonna be a yes anyway and he ran in and out only holding a picnic basket. We walked a little ways and got to this totally beautiful place. “Where’s the basket from do this often?” I said as my voice tightened. Great I already ruined the mood. He laughed and looked right at me and said, “Tom I come here a lot almost twice a week for lunch and you’re the first person I’ve ever brought here.” We sat down on the checkered picnic blanket and ate sandwiches and kissed. “I’m cold. Wanna head back in?” I said. “You really wanna go back to school?” Ryan said. I always say the wrong things and I don’t want to ruin this day for me and you, I thought this until Ryan came over covering me in his jacket and started warming me up. I had to look down to keep him from seeing me blush I bet my whole face looks like a tomato. I looked in the lake it was a mirror of what we are doing. I finally got the courage to seductively ask Ryan, “How special am I?” He looked right in my eyes and said, “Honestly I don’t know, but I know it’s a lot. Tom. Why wouldn’t it be a lot?” He was pleading with me to stay and ignore what he just said. I didn’t listen I got up and started walking back to school. When I heard him start to whisper sing, “He was the sun and all I ever thought was why can’t they shine like he does. And at this gathering where I finally saw him shine like I always wanted to. I am selfish, I ask him to only shine for me yet I wanna hide the sun. Who could actually hide the sun? But he won’t listen and as his lips glisten I don’t understand this emotion. But the others clearly don’t see him like I do. See him like I do. And they won’t see him shine till he’s gone. Yah the others are just bothers because they don’t seem him shine like I do.” I stopped at this willow tree and looked over at Ryan. He started putting away our picnic as if he didn’t just sing his heart out to me. I would never have thought that the Ryan McCarthy would have given me a chance or secretly liked me. He even wrote me a song. When I finished thinking I noticed I was at school. I guess I walk-think pretty fast. I went into my math class and once the bell rang I saw Ryan saunter into his seat. When the math teacher came in and said, “Class as this is the new quarter I will be changing seats, but they’re still assigned.” 5 minutes later I ended up in the back seat right next to the window awesome I thought till I saw that Ryan ended up next to me. It’s not anything about him it’s just I’m not ready to look at my feelings for him and I didn’t want to jump this far in one day with him. I want to keep him safe. “What do you want?” I barked at him when I go hit in the face with some sheet of paper. I opened it and it said: (bold letters are Ryan’s and italics are Tom’s) she moved me here. So I wrote: so your such a closet case. And you’re not? I’m nicer to people. Is this cause of mike? Bet you think I’m lying well I’ve got scars to prove it. I know and I’ll make it stop. How? Believe me. Then tell me how you feel. I did and you ran. You think that didn’t hurt? Sorry. Go out with me. Why? Why not I don’t want to hurt you. You won’t just say yes. He isn’t gonna win my bullies will probably kill him or beat him up, too. Why can’t I at least just have him to myself? I thought when a new sheet of paper hit me. I would like to keep it a secret. Why? I wrote after I started shrinking. You want to protect me and I went to protect me too you’re right I’m a closet case.