Status: sorry this story is now scrapped so i won't edit it anymore thanks for reading

I Kissed a Jock and We Liked It

I'm charge of the blackmailer

[Tom POV] I never saw Ryan again the rest of the day. I had my knuckles paled white in eighth period. I hope Ryan is not doing anything with anyone. Seeing the preppy girl jade usually in this class was missing. I started trembling when the bell rang. I got to my locker. “Hey Tom are we taking Caleb to the warehouse?” Jocelyn asked. Jocelyn, Kendra, and Caleb were at my locker. “Come on Caleb’s our new boy buddy,” Kendra said. “Why do we need one? Aren’t I good enough?” I fake whined. “Of course you are sweety,” Jocelyn said. “But we need a more masculine friend, too,” Kendra said. “Sorry girls I’m gay,too,” Caleb said. The girls faked sadness when Jocelyn said, “If Tom wasn’t taken you two could have dated.” “Who are you dating Tom?” Caleb asked. I shook my head and we rode in Kendra’s car to the warehouse. The warehouse is actually just a place owned by our friend Mr. Todd. He sells glass and wood things that he and his workers make. We got to the backroom and hung out with him while business was running slow.

[Ryan POV] I helped the little brat I’m gonna kill whoever gave her my phone number. I was so tired I just went home finding Jed had thrown a party at my house again. I started up the stairs when Jed got me in a game of beer pong. We started playing and after three games I was totally off the meter buzzed. Probably wasn’t just beer in these cups I went up to my room and found four girls in there. I walked calmly to my bed after taking off my shirt and went to sleep when all the girls, but one left. Jade, the gossip whore, stayed and said, “Ryan I want you so bad.” “Too bad Jade I got someone,” I said. My head not even leaving the pillow. When I almost fell asleep Jade was on me wearing her bra and nothing else. I pushed her off, but it was too late her friend Meghani took a picture already. “Come on Ryan you should be honored I want you so bad,” Jade said while getting dressed. I pushed her into the wall and said, “Don’t expect to gain anything. I don’t take blackmail well.” And I pulled the girls out. They already trashed my night might as well go to sleep. I woke up with my alarm going off. I headed to school when on my locker I found a note from Jade saying: ‘Meet me at the fountain.’ I was gonna go, but I was taking my time. I hung out with Jed and got so many high fives for the sick party. I was finally heading to the fountain. “Why are you here so late?” she yelled. “You never gave me a time, Jay,” I said. “It’s Jade Ryan you know me,” she said. “How do I know you’re not lying your whore?” I asked. “Cause I was one of your girls Ryan. Honestly I don’t care about the photo. I just want you back,” she said. She kissed me on the lips, but I pushed her away. “I don’t have that life anymore,” I said. “I know you ended it this summer cause of that boy of your,” she said stroking my hair, “I don’t care if you are curious, Ryan. Just never leave the harem again.” “No,” I said pushing jade away. “Do you really want the photo to get out,” she yelled. “No, but if it does you know you’ll lose me,” I said in her ear. “I’ll think about the harem on my own terms.” She fell on her knees and I lay down next stroking her hair. Now I’m in control. “I can’t,” she said, “Meghani has it.” I got up and said, “Then I guess you’re not my problem.” I walked to Meghani’s locker. I felt a hand caress me. I just stood there and yawned pretending I was bored. “So you want me to have the harem again,” I said. She started laughing and said, “No. That’s not the only blackmail I’ve got.” My eyebrows raised up a bit. “I don’t wanna hurt you Ryan, but I know about your family.” Her hands started rubbing me as I froze. “He can be a secret, but I’m a future,” she said. Her face was so close to my lips that if I just leaned. I leaned her on the locker removing my lips. She was panting so hard when I was said, “Yes. But I’m in charge.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
>who is mr. todd?
>who watches castle?
twenty points to Slytherin