Status: sorry this story is now scrapped so i won't edit it anymore thanks for reading

I Kissed a Jock and We Liked It

the emo stone hearted boyfriend will be mine tonight

[Tom’s POV] I woke up in the hospital with the window blinds open there was moonlight everywhere. I tried to get up when I realized that something was holding me down. I looked and noticed hands around my waist and near my head was Ryan. He must have snuck in while I was sleeping. I turned my body and stared at him when he woke up. “Sorry to wake you,” I said. He shook his head and kissed me. I bet I’m dreaming he has been buzzing in my dreams lately. I climbed on top of him kissing him and when we both separated to breathe he chuckled lightly making me blush as his breath tickled my cheek. “Can’t believe what you want to do in your hospital room,” he said. “You mean this isn’t a dream,” I said. He smiled and leaned his head in kissing me meanwhile pinching my arm. “I’m honored that you have been dreaming about me, Tom,” he said smirking. I went back on the bed, but I fell asleep in his arms again as he promised to stay till I made him leave. As if that would ever happen.
>>>>FF to morning>>>> All the lights were out as Harry was grabbed by some hand in the water. I screamed causing Ryan to almost drop me. He knows some people so I got to see Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince in the hospital and it’s not on dvd yet (at least it wasn’t when I wrote this so don’t be jealous and I’m not a fanatic either google it.) He was laughing at me, but I love this guy. I looked down and up really quick and started blushing. “When do you get to come back school?” he asked. We were still going be a secret love if he feels the same I hope. He looks out the window and said, “Tom I love you.” I looked at him forcing myself to laugh and said, “Love means a lot to me Ryan don’t joke about it.” He looked me in the eyes making me scared is he being for real? “I love you,” he said. He got up and kissed my forehead and left before I could respond at all. You may have seen what I thought about loving someone named Ryan and how much I loved him, but I never thought we would get here for real. Or that he would ever give me the time of day or talk to me especially about telling me he loves me. I think my old fantasies were safer for my heart than actually being with him for real and not being able to believe it. I stared at the tv not even watching for real. When my friends came in Caleb, Kendra, and Jocelyn, tackling me wit hugs. “How did we just hear about you being in the hospital young man?” Jocelyn said. “I can start getting outside visitors now I guess,” I said not feeling like seeing anyone. They nodded unsure of why I was here and I just wasn’t in the mood to tell them. I was about to ask them to leave when my tummy grumbled guess I’ve been too busy to eat here. “I’ll get it,” Caleb said leaving and probably heading to the cafeteria. I hope the food is good here most hospitals have suckish food. “Can you leave for a second Jocelyn?” Kendra asked. Jocelyn ;left and Kendra sat in the chair next to me. She breathed in and finally told me, “I’m a lesbian Tom.” I pulled her on to my hospital bed and rubbed her back comforting her just like she did to me when I came out of the closet. “Who is it?” I asked. “Meghani I saw her at the movies with Ryan yesterday,” she said, “And I couldn’t call it a friendly thing anymore. I think I love her Tom. She’ll never say yes to someone like me.” “I thought the same about Ryan and look what happened. He even told me that he l-loves me today,” I said. She jumped out of her depression really quickly gone asking, “How was it? What did he do when you said it back? Did you say it first or did he?” “It was like I was made of stone Kendra. He said it to me and he left,” I said, “This is almost the second time he’s said it to me and I’ve still didn’t utter a word. I’m the worst boyfriend ever.”
[Caleb’s POV] I listened at the door as my temper rose I picked around in my pocket when I finally got the LCD. This was going to be for someone else, but Ryan keeps ruining me and Tom’s plans. I rolled my eyes annoyed as I sprinkled the drug on Tom’s food. Tom will be mine tonight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------