Status: Its going good!

I think you're crazy for loving me A Zak Bagans Love

I think you're crazy for loving me

Prolouge

The storm rolled in Kierah Groff's ice blue eyes looked for comfort. Her brother was peacefully sleeping on the other side of the room and he was doing what he was supposed to be doing. Well if only I could be like him and not be bothered by storms. Kierah thought creeping slowly down the stairs, that where creaking with every step she took. Her soft pitter patter of her bear feet walking across the floor was the only thing to be heard. She pushed open the door to her parent's room which she found empty. There lay a note on the bed. Keirah climbed up onto the king size bed and opened the note.
Dear child of mine, if you are reading this you must be wondering why this room is empty. Your father and I have left you and your brother because we are afraid we are doing more harm then good. Act normal and grow up great. We shouldn't run away from our problems but look at us, running away from yous. We love you both. Love
Mommy and Daddy
13 YEARS LATER...
3rd person P.O.V...

21 year old Keirah was squirming restlessly in her bed, trying to wake up. The sun was coming through the cracks in her curtains and her 23 year old brother Nick was downstairs making breakfest for his sister himself and his room matess. His best friends, Zak and Aaron. Kierah would soon find out that the guys would live here for work purposes...

Kierah's P.O.V...

I rolled over and gave my alarm clock an evil glare. I switched the setting to off and got up from my bed. I glanced in the mirror. I was wearing light pink shorts and a royal purple tank top. My blonde wavy hair was up in a messy bun and my ice blue eyes looked tired. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and applied eyeliner and mascara but decided not to get dressed right now. I slipped on my black fuzzy slippers and walked downstairs to the scent of eggs and bacon. I rubbed my eyes. Good morning Nick, and random guys that I don't know. I was shocked that there was people over this early. Morning Kiki, this is Zak and this is Aaron they will be living here because you know our ghost hunting group? I nodded confused. They are going to join us, Zak is an amazing investigator and Aaron has beyond great technology skills. Awesome I guess I said. I grabbed a green apple of the counter and sliced into little chunks. This way I could decorate the pancakes I was planning on making.

After breakfast I walked up to my room to get dressed. I put on gray leggings and a white and pink stiped tank top and my hot pink bra peeked out the top of the tank top. I put on gray flip flops and I straightened my wavy hair. I fixed my makeup and walked downstairs with my phone in hand. Hey guys. I said smiling. Hi, Aaron said. What's up? Zak said. Not much just got dressed. I said nodding. Oh. They said. Yeah. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip. Well I'm going to go shop for my wardrobe for our group, have you heard anything from the Travel Channel? Yeah, we got the job. Awesome, I'm souped I said walking outside and drive to my best friend Alilynn's house. I opened her door with the key she gave me. Dirty bitch where are you! I yelled. Upstairs bitch! She called. I skipped up the stairs and opened her door. Hey. I said. What's good? Nothing I was on my way to the mall and came here to pick you up. Ok let me grab my shit and we'll go. Ok, I said. She grabbed her wallet and walked downstairs. I followed her with a smile and she put on flats and we walked to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this is the first chapter in this story comment and subscribe