Heaven or Hell?

Fallen Angel

Lizzie sighed, what a day. She stroked her wings gently, looking in the mirror in her room surrounded by soft golden lights. Feeling the soft feathers, she smiling sadly. She loved being an angel and being more beautiful than ever, but hated the thought of being dead. Of course, she remembered dying. It didn't hurt, but it was all very sudden. Of course, she died in a car accident, so that is very sudden. She wasn't a bad person, her friends and she were rear-ended by a carload of drunk drivers coming home from prom. She wasn't a bad person, or she wouldn't be an angel.
Suddenly, a smooth, metallic voice said, apparently out of nowhere, "Incoming message. Allow?"
Lizzie sighed and said, "Allow." She knew who it was going to be...
"Oh. My. Gooooooosh!" a high, nasally voice screeched out of nowhere. "Lizzie, Lizziiiiiie! You will NAWT believe this!"
Lizzie sighed, but submitted to Casey's shrieks, "Yes, Casey?"
Casey just said, "Go to the edge! I neeeeeeeeed to teeeeeelll you sooooooomethiiiing!!" and signed off.
Lizzie just sighed and straightened her halo, which was perched precariously on her golden-blond bangs. She stood up and walked swiftly out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK...so now that it's spring break...i will hopefully have enough time to work on this! please comment so i can know if i can keep going!