Blood Runs Cold

Fights

"Hey Dusk," A call came down through the hall. "There is a fight on the second floor and it has to do with your boyfriend."

"What! Not again," i sighed. Ty and I ran up the steps to see my boyfriend and Luke fighting. Luke and Necko don't get along very well. Mostly because Necko is my boyfriend and Luke likes to make fun of me. Necko landed a punch right in his stomach and the Necko grabbed him by the shirt and ran him into the lockers.

"Take. It. Back!" he shouted as he cought his breath. Staring back at Necko his eyes widen as he reaches into his back pocket un- noticed.

"Neko!!! He has a knife!" I yell but i am too late. Luke takes the knife and jams it into Neko's side. Neko falls to the floor as the blood spills over the polished floors. I ran over to him, he was still breathing as i called 911. I looked and Necko's soft and gentle blue eyes and i kissed him gently. About a minute rolls on me holding a towel that the nurse had and I put pressure as the nurse was. The paramedics came and took him away from me.

"I have to go with him." I told the paramedics as I hoped in the back holding his hand as he squeezed as tight as he could. "Shh, I'm here, I'm here." i whispered to him as he was trying hard not to pass out.

He whispered "I love you..." I looked at him, tears filled up in my eyes. "I love you too."

We get into the hospital and I see Luke there. I ran over to Luke and punched him right in the face. "You good for nothing little bitch." He put his hands up in defense as i pounded his face in. "You think you can stab my boyfriend and get away with it, I maybe a girl but I can still kick you ass."

"You know sweet cheeks I came here to apologies." he stared into my eyes.

"Well Apology NOT accepted sorry." i turned away from him not wanting to see his face. "All i did was call you a whore... and a bitch..." his voice trailed off.

"Wow, wonderful then you deserved what you got but you didn't need to stab him because now I will have to kill you." I stared him in the eyes.

XxXxXxXxXxX

Today I am going to go to school and probably go see Necko later around seven. It was quite today and Luke wasn't there today. Thank god for that. Then I saw Ty running down the hall crying and bleeding from his nose.

"Who the hell did this it couldn't be a guy, they never hit girls!" I looked at her with wide eyes. I gave her a Kleenex as it filled with blood quickly. The Luke came down the hall and looked at me with weary eyes. It looks like he was crying...

"Oh look who it is when my friend came down the hall with a bloody nose."

"I swear it wasn't me I was hit to look at my back." He told me as he lifted his shirt as I saw the slice on his back.

"Who did this to you two?" I asked sadly confused.

"I don't know," Ty sniffed slightly as the blood filled the third Kleenex. I searched the hall and no one was around...

"This school has gone insane." I looked around. I really thought Luke wasn't here today Ty too.

We all ran down the steps to see massive fights going on everywhere. Then someone hit Ty and I don't go for that.

"Hey you the one that hit my best friend yeah hi, oh by the way nighty nighty." I said as i punched the guy straight in the face as he fell to the floor and hit the locker and he was out cold.

"Where the hell are the teachers?" I asked. I had to knock out three other people as we made our way to the front door and ran out.

"Where do we go now..." Luke asked. I thought about that the teachers can't be there so I was just thinking about Necko.

"Well you guys should follow me." I said as I was walking in the direction of the hospital. We reached the hospital in no time really. I saw Necko and he was there almost all healed.

"Hey baby." He said as I walked in the room. Then he glared at Luke. "Why is he here?"

"Well Hun I had to bring them because well the kids at school has gone insane and well we are the only sane ones at the moment.