Status: Active!!!!!!!!

Thunder And Lightning

Introduction

“Hurry! We Don’t Have Much Time!”
It Was Dark Night As Two Women Who Just Given Birth Run Across Water. One Had A Boy, Another A Girl.
“I’m Hurrying, I Just Don’t Know How Long I’ll Last!” The Boy’s Mother Cried Out. The Girl’s Mother Turns Around To See, The Boy’s Mother Slowing Down.
“Come On, Don’t Do This To Me, Tai! We Can make It.” She Grabbed The Boy’s Mother Weak Hand, Half Pulling And Running Towards To What Seems To Be A Hospital.
A Roar Came Behind Them As They Both Reached To The Hospital, Where They Meet Another Set Of Two Women Both No Younger In Their Mid-Twenties.
“AAAAAAAARRRRRGGHH!” Went A Screech.
Quick! I Don’t Much Time To Explain. Were You Followed? The Creatures Are Coming Closer By The Minute. ”The Younger Women Shook Their Heads As They Each Grabbed The Babies. The Boy’s Mother Started To Cry As The Girl’s Mother Kissed The Her Child On The Head. “ Please Take Good Care Of Them.”
Another Screech, This Time Closer. The Mothers Looked At Each In Fear.
“Go Before Something Happens And The Ritual Will Not Come!”
The Babies’ Mother Soon Started To The Run The Opposite Way As The Others Went To The Car.
“Farewell My Children We Will Meet Again!” Was The Last Remark Ever Made.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, This Is Crappy Lol, 1st Chapter Coming Up Soon And Please Comment