Dark Insanity

Chapter 4: Elda

When I awoke again, I was crying.
I had become so alone, with no family to care and no life to want. Why couldn't I just end it all?
Raven....
Yes..How could I have forgotten? Raven had always been there for me, wiping my tears away, and keeping me from harm.
If only I could have done the same.
I was powerless to stop her demons, who tormented her in her dreams.
*

Back in the darkness, I my head was held underwater, someone holding me down.
"...demon...die...satan....."
I struggled to break free, and managed to get up to the surface to find I was back at home in the bathroom, the tub full of steaming water.
"Damn you!" A voice shouted.
"Mother...."
She tried to lunge at me again, But I shoved her to the ground, some how getting hold of a knife beside me.
I stabbed her till my strength left me, her body nothing but a bloody mess.
I looked in the bathroom mirror, seeing a monster.
The eyes were gone, nothing but empty sockets, and the flesh was rotting away.
"No..That's not me." I cried.
In my panic, I ran. I ran till my lungs burned and my body couldn't take it anymore.

*
I came upon Raven, tied to the infirmary bed.
I tried my best to untie her, but one of the nurses held a gun to my head, drunk as hell.
I tried to stay calm, and I managed to get her free, my hands cracked and bleeding.
I grabbed the nurses gun and fired till there was no more ammo in the magazine.
The walls were stained with blood, but I got Elda off the bed and shed her eyes from my sin, waiting for her to wake up.