Dark Insanity

Chapter 5:Elda

We ran from our hell, unsure of where to go.
Our supplies on our backs and blood still on my hands.
I had gotten over the horror of what I did because it was the only thing I could do at the time.
I had no choice then.
*

The forest around us seemed endless, but we soon found the road and waited at a old bus stop.
"Do you think we'll make it?" I said taking a rag and cleaning myself off.
Raven nodded, "Yeah, but it's not going to be easy."
"I know.."
The silence was murder, so I started thinking of old memories, that even though that place was terrible, we did have some fun times.
*

I ran down the corridor, laughing my head off.
I had just locked three of the nurses in the basement, and also Sedated them, so they wouldn't be back for awhile.
I got back to our room and Rae looked at me confused.
"What did you do?"
Calming myself down, I told her every detail. "It was so funny, they won't be back for awhile!"
And I could tel even if she didn't want to, she stared laughing too.

*

That was one of those times, when being there wasn't so bad, but it was only one time, and between being in an ice pack or sedated, those times were rare.
But in my mind, those times were the ones that made me feel almost normal.