Status: Sorry guys, Loki's really taking controll of my life right now.

Nothing Can Compare in This World to You

I'ma work on writing a discription for this but first I wanna start actually writing this again ;3
  1. Prologue
    I really didn't like it here on the West Coast at first.
  2. Freshmen
    His green eyes were narrowed a bit and his pierced lips were slightly turned down in a scowl...
  3. Homework
    Zacky ended up snaking his was back into my mind not soon after...
  4. Zachary Baker
    "Like, oh my God, just tell us Taryn!" he said in a fake girl voice and made us all laugh...
  5. Avenged Sevenfold
    Before I knew it I was climbing down the side of my house and walking in the direction of the earsplitting music...
  6. Such a Big Deal
    Indeed the one in the orange bathrobe was the guy who tried to pour soda all over Rachael...
  7. Surprise
    I didn't trust Zacky enough to get that personal...
  8. Happy Birthday
    "Do you wanna crawl out the window or would you like me to open the door for you?" he then asked...
  9. Studdy Buddies
    "Well... anyways I'm failing math," he told me and I started laughing, though I tried not to...
  10. Snooping
    He started pulling open the drawers, quickly scanning their contents and closing them again...
  11. Band Practice
    Brian was in the process of buttoning his pants and his girlfriend was spitting something white out into the road...
  12. Denial
    "Don't tell my little sister what to do you selfish pig!" she yelled at him...
  13. Valentines
    The ice cream I was holding was dropped and splattered to the side of us on the pier...
  14. Confession
    "Now that we're on smiling terms I want to tell you that I am utterly failing our math class"...
  15. Business Trip
    Zacky smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.
  16. Success
    "I stood on my tiptoes and brought my lips up to his..."
  17. Johnny
    Unconsciously I was scared to death of Zacky Vengeance...
  18. Laundromat
    "Nobody's gunna *** with me, don't worry. Unless they have tigers..."