Status: Sorry guys, Loki's really taking controll of my life right now.

Nothing Can Compare in This World to You

Snooping

"We're leaving," Trisha said, making her way across the living room with Saundra and Tammy, her best friends. They were beautiful, they ran the school and they were horrible. I sighed in response and kept my eyes on the TV. I could see their reflection from the glare the window made on the screen and as the door closed I saw them abruptly stop. They looked at each other and then proceeded, slowly, to leave. I stood up to lock the doors, because she didn't and I noticed Zacky's car parked out front through the window. A smile spread across my face and I opened the door to find Zacky walking onto the porch.

"What the fuck were they doing here?" He asked me when he reached the threshold of the door.

"Well one of them lives here and the other two are her friends," I said simplifying the whole explanation of how Trisha came to be my sister and how she had friends.

He stared blankly at me for a few seconds like what I said way impossible. "You're like... adopted then right? Or you have different dads or something. You're nothing like each other."

"No... We have the same dad. And mom," I said catching his question before he asked it.

"Which one? Tammy?" he asked, probably because Tammy was the only blond.

"Trisha," I corrected him.

"You're fuckin' kidding right?" he asked laughing.

"No...?" I said a bit confused and his laughing abruptly stopped and he stared at me again. "So... do you wanna come in?" I asked a few moments later.

"I might spontaneously combust..." He said a little too seriously.

"I've been doing it my whole life and I'm alive," I told him and it took him another few seconds to come into my house.

I shut and locked the door behind him, and he adjusted his backpack on his shoulder. "Um...." I said turning around to face him and had a sudden loss of words.

"Room," he stated and made me smile.

"Sure," I said and started to lead him upstairs to my room but got sidetracked when Zacky insisted on going through Trisha's room.

"She's really fucking OCD isn't she?" he asked looking around her almost perfect room. I stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame.

"Just really neat," I said as he got down on his hands and knees to look under the bed. He pulled a stack of Cosmo magazines, quickly flipping through the stack and then shoved them back.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"I dunno," he said and stood up to walk to the dresser. He started pulling open the drawers, quickly scanning their contents and closing them again.

"Zacky," I said when he pulled open one of the drawers and shouted "Yes!"

"What? Do you have a camera?" he asked, looking over at me.

"Why?"

"To show Rev where her underwear is in her room," he smiled evilly. I gave him a weird look, wondering why Rev would care. "He has the biggest fucking crush on your sister, I swear."

"What?" I asked, wanting him to explain what he said.

"He fucking comes in his pants every time he sees her," he told me laughing and started going through her perfume bottled and makeup.

"Eww!" I said, truly disturbed by what he just told me.

Zacky laughed at me and then sprayed one of the perfumes in the air. "This is fucking amazing, you know that?" he asked me.

"What?" I asked, still a bit uneasy about what he told me.

"This shit!" he said holding up the bottle, "Try it!"

"No, she'll kill me."

"Oh come on! She won't know, you could take a shower before she comes home!"

"Zacky I don't-"

"I'll dump the whole think on you!" he cut me off and took the sprayer off.

"No!" I yelled and he laughed triumphantly. I took the bottle from him and put the sprayer back on it. I held the bottle pointing up and sprayed it twice, letting the fragrance fall in a light spray on me.

"I've never seen a chick put perfume on like that before..." he stated as I put the bottle back in its place on the dresser.

"Its what I picked up from my mom and sister," I told him. He readjusted his backpack again and I remembered I was supposed to be tutoring him. "Math," I said and he groaned.

"I don't wanna," he whined and left the room with me.

"You're the one who asked me today at school," I told him and led him to my room.

"Yes! More snooping!" he said happily when we entered my room.

"Zacky!" I yelled when he went to my dresser and started going through my drawers. "Quit!"

"What?" he asked and opened my underwear drawer.

"No!" I shouted and quickly closed it.

He started laughing at me and sat on the edge of my bed. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," he told me smiling.

"No more snooping," I told him, also smiling, and retrieved my backpack from the floor.

"You have a comfy bed," he told me as I sat on the other side. He took his backpack off and pulled out a notebook and his math book. We both laid down opposite each other and I started slowly walking him through the study guide our teacher had given us for the test.

Around an hour or so into his tutoring I noticed he had ended up falling asleep. "Zacky," I whispered. He didn't move so I slightly pushed him and he still didn't do anything.

I sighed and closed my math book and carefully got up from the bed. I figured I could let him sleep a few hours before I woke him up so he could leave before Mom and Darryl got home. I put my math book back in my backpack and made my way downstairs to watch some TV since I had nothing to do. Soon after I fell asleep too from sheer boredom.
♠ ♠ ♠
... *happiness* ...