Status: Sorry guys, Loki's really taking controll of my life right now.

Nothing Can Compare in This World to You

Business Trip

Despite Zacky's initial reaction to learning that I was leaving in June, we started hanging out again. Even more than before actually. He started taking me to his band practices and we would hang out after school almost every day so I could "tutor" him, although mostly we just goofed off.

Rachael and Rebecca told me (after I had told them that I was moving) that it was even more possible that Zacky just wanted in my pants because he knew I was leaving and started hanging out with me more than before. I just rolled my eyes at them; I knew Zacky wasn't like that, at least with me he wasn't.

I knew that for a fact because during one of Avenged Sevenfold's band practices Brian and I had got to talking, mostly because he was drunk, and he started telling me about how Zacky used to be a whore with him and Jimmy, and how that seemed to end when he got involved with Michelle and Zacky met me.

Even if Brian was drunk, he was telling me a whole bunch of embarrassing stuff about the band. Like once last summer the guys were hanging out in the drunk in the park. It got late and everyone but Matt and their bassist passed out. They ended up waking up naked in the park the next morning because Matt and the bassist stole all their clothes and left. I have no reason to believe Brian would make something like that up about himself, Zacky and Jimmy, even if he was drunk.

By the time spring break rolled around Zacky and I were hanging out every day, mostly avoiding my house because Trisha had friends over almost every day and I wanted to avoid any conflicts they might have with Zacky. Plus I didn't want Darryl freaking out over the way Zacky looked and lecture me on the kind of people i hung out with and who I brought into his home, since neither him nor mom had met Zacky our any of his friends yet. Even if they both had been out on a "Business Trip" for the whole weekend before school started and Trisha was staying over at her boyfriend's house Zacky and I still didn't hang out at my house.

Speaking of the last weekend of school, it was Sunday night and I was laying in bed, just trying to get a decent amount of sleep before the next day.

I had been laying in my bed restless since two hours ago at around ten thirty and was finally falling asleep when I thought I heard my window open. I furrowed my brows for a second and grumbled a bit at myself, thinking I was just hallucinating. I mentally waved it off and started to fall asleep again until I thought I heard my name. I sighed in response to myself, thinking I was still hallucinating.

But I heard my name again and before I could respond I felt someone touch my arm. It took about half a second for me to realize that I was supposed to be the only person home tonight before I jumped and moved as far away from the random intruder as possible before actually getting a good look at who they were.

"Taryn, Jesus Christ," I heard them laugh and instantly realized who it was.

"Zacky," I whined running my hands down my face and sitting up normally in my bed. Zacky on the other hand was kneeling on the other side laughing at me.

"Oh my God, that was amazing."

"That was mean."

"I'm sorry," Zacky smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he moved from the floor onto my bed, kicking his shoes off as he did so.

"I couldn't sleep."

"So you're here? Why aren't you bugging like Brian or someone? I'm sure Jimmy's still awake."

"Actually that was my original plan, to go see Rev."

I laid back down in my bed turning onto my side so that I was facing him and yawned before asking, "Well what happened to that plan?"

"I dunno for some reason I walked the wrong way and ended up in front of your house instead of at the laundromat and I didn't want to all the way there if I was already here," he replied, propping his head up on his hand.

"Zacky?" I asked.

"Yes Taryn?"

"You're way too awake for my liking," I yawned.

"I'm sorry," he smiled at me.

"Are you like... what are you gonna do? 'Cause I'm falling asleep again," I asked, loosing the battle to keep my eyes open.

"Probably watch you sleep," I could tell he was still smiling by his tone.

"That's creepy," I replied to him.

"It is," he laughed, "When're your mom and the dick-face coming home?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow morning, probably after school starts," I yawned again.

"Good," He said and I felt him move closer to me. I was able to open my eyes long enough to give him a questioning look.

"You don't mind if I spend the night then, do you?" he asked me.

I smiled, "Of course not Zacky," and wriggled closer to him as well. "I never would've guessed you were a snuggler though Zack," I added with another smile, though he couldn't see it because my face was buried into his chest.

"Shut up Tar," he told me and draped an arm around me.

I yawned yet again and let myself start to fall asleep. We were quiet for a while and I was almost sure I was asleep but still I heard Zacky ask, "Taryn?"

"Hm?" I replied and wasn't sure if he heard me or even if he had actually said my name because it took him a while to respond.

"... Can I ask you something?"

"Mmhmm."

"Will... Um... Do you think that... You'd be willing to... Go to prom with me... Maybe?" it took him a bit to ask but still got his point across.

"Of course," I replied, too comfy to really move from my spot next to him and to tired to really understand exactly what he had just asked me.

"Good."

A few hours later I heard my alarm start to go off. I groaned into my pillows since I had somehow ended up face down. I lifted my head up a bit and noticed the sun was brightly filling my room, since the curtains to my window had been open and I remembered Zacky had come over last night. I reached over to shut my alarm off and then realized something was missing. I looked around my room and realized that I was the only occupant.

I sat up, running a hand through my disheveled hair and calling out, "Zacky?" but receiving no response.

I yawned and stretched my arms out before standing from my bed. I figured maybe he was using the bathroom or maybe eating breakfast so I decided to check the rest of the house. "Zacky?" I called out again as I walked down the stairs and still received no answer.

I sighed, checking the kitchen and downstairs bathroom and finding that he wasn't in my house. Unless, for some reason he was playing hide and seek with me but there wasn't many good hiding places in my house for that game, plus I don't see any reason for Zacky to want to play a stupid game like that so early in the morning.

I made my way back up to my room and sat at the edge of my bed. Maybe I had just dreamed the whole thing with Zacky coming over last night. I sighed again, this time in disappointment realizing that Zacky had never visited last night, and that he never asked me to go to prom with him. I mean why would Zacky ask a freshman to go to prom with him. He didn't even seem like the kind of guy who would want to go to prom anyways.

I sat on my bed, thinking about the dream I had had last night and how I, for some reason, felt disappointed, before deciding that I had to get dressed and make myself breakfast and everything before I made myself late for school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think Sundays work out best for me posting these, no school or work :]
And thanks to the two people who commented. It was random, but nice :)