Status: Sorry guys, Loki's really taking controll of my life right now.

Nothing Can Compare in This World to You

Johnny

"So... What now?" Jimmy was heard asking after the garage had been silent for a few minutes. The reason being that Avenged Sevenfold's bassist had left bad practice early yet again and Matt had finally lost it on him. after the bassist had stormed off Matt left the garage to go back inside. Val followed shortly after and Brian left with Michelle to the front yard to smoke, leaving me alone on the couch. Jimmy remained sitting at his drum set and Zack was still holding his guitar, standing in his usual spot.

Zacky shrugged at Jimmy's query and set his guitar down on his amp before walking over and plopping down right next to me on the couch.

"Ugh," Jimmy sighed, disgusted, as Zacky put his arm around me, and left inside as Matt and Val had.

"Finally," Zacky said as the door leading inside closed, "We're alone." He leaned over quickly and half squished me underneath him on the couch

"Zack," I laughed, trying to push him up and off of me.

"Taryn," he mocked, resting his chin in between my breasts, smirking at a playful glare I shot him.

"You're squishing me," I stated plainly and he immediately pouted.

"But I'm not that fat!" he whined and propped himself up in what would be the highest point of a push-up, looking down at me. I felt warmth start to creep into my cheeks and Zacky smirked again at my blushing. "Might I say, you are looking quite beautiful today, Miss Taylor," Zacky complimented with an outrageously fake British accent.

"Do you enjoy my humiliation, Zacky?" I asked, my hands immediately hiding my face.

"Taryn," Zacky sighed and I felt his weigh lift completely off of me. I peeked through my fingers at him, seeing he was now sitting on the floor besides me, looking at me with the cutest pout and I smiled though my hands hid it. After a second he quickly said, "Kiss," and puckered his recently pouting lips.

With a sharp intake of breath, I removed my hands from my face and leaned forward to quickly kiss Zacky on his cheek, instead of his lips.

"Oh my God, no," Zacky said and moved closer to me, "Actually kiss me," he told me and then patiently waited.

I sat up a bit and hesitantly leaned forward to kiss Zacky. I waited a few seconds, my lips lingering against his before pulling back, away from him.

He sighed, licking his bottom lip before saying, "Don't be afraid of me, Tar," he mumbled. I only blinked at him knowing that consciously I wasn't but unconsciously I was scared to death of Zacky Vengeance.

"Kiss?" he asked this time and I felt the tips of his fingers on my right cheek.

"Kiss," replied so quietly but he was already close enough to hear me. Zacky didn't waste time closing the gap of only an inch between us, his hand leaving my cheek to tangle itself in my hair, keeping me close to him.

It didn't take me long to notice how uncontrollably Zacky had me shaking but our bliss didn't last long because Brian suddenly walked back into the garage and said, "Hey, Zacky, guess who just- whoa..."

"Goddamn it Syn!" Zacky said and quickly stood from the floor, as I quickly hid my reddening face yet again and fried my best to sink into the couch and disappear. Brian did nothing but laugh quickly.

"Sorry dude, I didn't know you'd gotten that far," he said and I felt eyes on me, more than just Brian and Zacky's, resulting to pushing myself further into the couch.

"You're such a Face-douche," Zacky told Brian and he laughed again.

"And you're an Ass-monkey, look at Taryn. She's completely embarrassed to be seen kissing you, look at her!" I heard Brian reply and I was suddenly pulled into a sitting position on the couch as Brian sat next to me. My hands fell from my face, looking to him silently asking why he would do such a thing, as his arms wrapped protectively around me. "Look how upset she is!" Brian continued, pushing his cheek against mine and joined me in looking at Zacky, though his expression wasn't close to the same as mine. I literally felt myself wanting to cry.

"But it's okay Tar love," Brian continued, pulling away from me and using one of his hands to turn my head towards him, "I'd be embarrassed too if I was caught kissing Zack."

I couldn't help but laugh and mumble something incoherent.

"Exactly," Brian laughed as well, in response.

"Get your arms off her," Zacky said grumpily and pulled me up from the couch, away from Brian before sitting away from him and pulling me down into his lap. "Where's Michelle anyways?" he then asked.

"The twins had to head home so Rev replaced Val inside," Brian laughed with Zacky for a second. "Yeah, they left about five minutes ago and Michelle took my last few smokes so I called Short Shit here to get me more."

"Oh shit Short Shit," Zacky laughed, "I didn't see you there, surprised I didn't trip on you."

"Huh," an unfamiliar voice falsely laughed and I followed Zacky's gaze to a disgruntled looking teenager, hardly older than myself.

"Brian on the other hand had no trouble laughing. "Yeah Short Shit, I'm surprised you weren't squished, you need to be more cautious. Now where the fuck are my cigs?" Brian asked.

The new kid tossed a brand new pack of Marlboro's to Brian, who quickly caught them, taking one and sticking it in his mouth.

"Light," he then mumbled and offered the pack to Zacky. To my surprise he took one but stuck it behind his left ear. Brian then offered me the pack and I gave him a disgusted look. He returned it with much more emotion and then lit up his cigarette with a lighter the new guy had tossed him. He then tossed it back to the guy, hitting him slightly above where I'd imagine his navel to be but the kid still caught it.

"Any ways," Brian started up again, "This is Taryn, the sweetest thing in the world, and besides the fact that shes a year younger than you, she's more awesome than you.

I raised my eyebrow at him before looking at the new kid.

He forced a smile out of the precious glare he had set on me and said, "Hi."

I smiled none the less and replied with a quiet, "Hello."

The garage was then silent for a second as Brian took a drag from his cigarette, before out attention was drawn to the door leading into the Sander's house.

"Short Shit, what the fuck'er you doin' here?" Matt's voice sounded, filling the garage and fighting Brian's smoke for dominance. The new kid looked from Matt, who entered with Jimmy and his little sister Amy, over to Brian, like he was asking to speak.

"I called him to bring smokes and his bass," Brian answered for him instead.

"Oh great, we can sound like shit now," Jimmy said, sitting back at his drum set. "You shoulda brought beer."

"How the fuck is he supposed to get beer? He's my age," Amy stated and sat between Zacky and Brian on the couch.

"He's done it before," Brian said and stood from his post and grabbed his guitar. Zacky followed Brian's lead, after I slid off of his lap and back onto the couch next to Amy, who took there absence for permission to spread out on the couch, her legs in my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found the lost chapter :D After what? A year? Jesus. Anyways I'm super stoked to start writing this, it's almost over. Sorry for any typos, I literally just typed this chapter up.