Status: Sorry guys, Loki's really taking controll of my life right now.

Nothing Can Compare in This World to You

Avenged Sevenfold

When I got home I ended up staring at my self in my full length mirror. Zacky wouldn't want in my pants ever. My legs were too long for my body, my hair was straight and flat and a dull blonde color, which drained out my only good feature, my aqua colored eyes. My boobs were too small and I hardly had any waist. I was the complete opposite from my sister with her beautiful curly brown hair and matching brown eyes. She had the perfect body. Her and mom both. I took more after my dad and Trevor. I have his eyes and his hair, which looks good on guys when it’s a couple inches long, not on girls when it almost reaches your waist.

I sighed and figured I needed a new wardrobe too. All I had were tee shirts that were white, black, brown or grey and worn out jeans and two pairs of worn out converse, both black one pair of high tops and a pair of low tops. The only jewelry I owned was a silver chain necklace with some clear red plastic beads that my dad gave to me when he was still alive. I didn't even own any makeup, let alone know how to put it on.

I turned away from my mirror and went to working on my homework on my section of the roof. Like the past week, it was a slow process because Zacky kept raiding my mind. And the annoying garage band that anyone within a mile radius could hear was practicing today. Amazingly I was able to finish my English and Biology homework and get halfway through my algebra homework before I was completely distracted.

I leaned my head against the wall and sighed in frustration. Then I noticed someone pull up to the front of the house. I moved closer to the wall, hoping it wasn't mom or Darryl. A minute later I realized it was just Trisha's boyfriend when I saw them in the car together as they pulled away. I watched them drive down the street and turn out of sight before going back in the house to check if she locked the doors. Of course she didn't.

I was still grounded for "contradicting" Darryl so I couldn't call anybody or go somewhere.
But nobody would be home for a couple of hours... I thought and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and then went back to my section of the roof, thinking about going to see Michael since he lived the closest to me but then that band caught my attention again.

Before I knew it I was climbing down the side of my house and walking in the direction of the earsplitting music. It took about a minute to find the band and immediately hid in some nearby bushes when I saw who it was.

Zacky was there, with his friends from lunch today and some other guy playing bass. He was playing his heart out on his guitar, the guy who teased him about "having a soft spot for some freshmen" was playing the guitar too, the guy -singing- screaming was the other friend with the first and "Rev" was beating the crap out of a drum set with his drumsticks. They all looked good but it was just too loud to tell.

I sat there in the bushes watching them for a little over an hour (talk about stalking) before I realized it had started to get dark out.

"Crap," I muttered and wondered how I could get out of the bushes without the guys noticing me. Half a second later three girls, the twins from earlier and a younger girl, appeared out the front door and told the guys that Dinner was ready. They all quickly hurried inside, the screamer staying behind with one of the twins to close the garage door before heading inside.

I waited a good second or two before bolting out of the bushes and back down the street towards my house. I got there a couple minutes later and made it up to my section of my roof using the rail around front porch. Once I opened my window I heard a car drive into the driveway and quickly hurried inside.

I dashed out into the hall and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and then fell on the floor panting.

"Taryn! We're home!" Mom called out when she entered the house.

"Bathroom!" I called as loud as I could. I forced myself back to my feet so I wouldn't cramp up and paced around the bathroom before getting my breath back.
♠ ♠ ♠
There was like... barley any dialog in this... I'm sorry it's sort of a filler...