Status: Sorry guys, Loki's really taking controll of my life right now.

Nothing Can Compare in This World to You

Surprise

I grabbed my jacket and pulled it over my clothes. I'd be soaking wet in about five minutes so I didn't know why I even bothered. Mom and Darryl had left for work and Trisha sure as hell wouldn't have given me a ride to school with her friends, even if it was my fifteenth birthday. At least she could've left one of the four umbrellas she took so I could have one.

I was left alone to walk the half mile to school while it was pouring buckets on my birthday. I stared at myself in the mirror in my room wondering how Rachael and Rebecca were supposed to fix me up with clothes and makeup, especially after getting drenched. I shook my head and trudged downstairs and out of my house. I locked the door behind me and turned around to see a car parked in front of the house. I stood there staring at it until the passenger window rolled down and Zacky popped his head out. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't smile like an idiot.

"Well are you goanna let me give you a ride or are you just goanna stare at me?" he asked struggling to open the passenger door. I allowed myself to laugh a little and then jogged through my front yard to his car and got in. I pulled my backpack onto my lap and Zacky started the car up.

"Give me your seat belt," he said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It’s a motherfucker to put on, I'll do it for you," he said and I pulled the seat belt over to him and he did some random jabbing and twisting until the seat belt locked in place. "Excuse my language by the way," he flashed a smile and started to drive down the street.

I was slightly uncomfortable sitting in silence with Zacky in his car but I couldn't think of anything to say to him and I would be to shy to say anything If I did have something to say.

"So..." he said when we reached a red light. I quickly glanced over at him, waiting for him to continue. "Are you doing anything for your birthday?"

"I'm going to the beach with my friends and my family on Saturday. Nothing really special."

"What do you mean? No drinking? No late night partying? No stripping?"

"What?" I laughed and looked back over at him as the light turned green.

"I'm just saying your birthday's goanna suck," he said and his green eyes met my aqua ones for a second before he turned back to the road.

"My birthdays have sucked since..." my dad died. I didn't finish because I didn't trust Zacky enough to get that personal.

"Since you can remember?" he asked, trying to finish for me.

"Yeah that works," I said quietly.

"Well don't worry, all that changes when Zacky Vengeance is in your life!" he said so pompously and momentarily made me forget about my dad and I laughed a bit as we pulled into our school. He pulled into a parking space and killed the engine.

"I'll help you with the seat belt again," he said and leaned over and started messing with the latch.

"Thanks for the ride..." I said once he got the seat belt unbuckled.

"What was I supposed to do? Let you walk to school in the rain on your birthday?"
I shrugged, too shy to say anything.

"Well hey... do you like chocolate?" he asked after a few seconds of sitting in the car in silence.

"Yeah, why?" I asked and looked over at him as he thrust a bag of chocolate into my hands. A smile instantly appeared on my face. "What's this for?"

"It's your birthday isn't it?" he asked and opened his door, "I'll get your door, sometimes it’s a-"
"Motherfucker to open?" I asked before he said it and he stared at me.

"Did you just cuss?" he asked a little shocked.

"Yeah..." I said wondering if I shouldn't have.

"Damn..." he said and smirked as he got out and walked around the car to open my door. I quickly put the chocolate in my backpack as he attacked the door. He got it open in about four seconds and I stepped out.

"Sorry my car is so shitty," he said.

"At least you have a car," I told him.

"Well... See you in math?" he asked. I nodded and we went our separate ways. I went to find Rachael and Rebecca so they could do my "makeover" before school and I could only hope they wouldn't make me wear slutty clothes like they did sometimes.

"Where were you?" Rebecca asked. She and her sister were waiting for me by a bathroom. I sighed and made my way over to them.

"Coming to school," I said as the dragged me into the bathroom. Rebecca grabbed my backpack as Rachael shoved a bag of clothes into my hands and then they pushed me into a stall.

The clothes weren't all that bad. It was a pair of dark blue jeans, a v neck shirt that was about the same color as my eyes and some kind of crazy extreme pushup bra. They were a bit tight when I put them on but they weren’t uncomfortable. Rachael and Rebecca flipped out and wouldn't stop saying how good I hooked while they fixed my hair and put on some make up.

"You need bangs..." Rebecca said while toying with my hair, trying to decide what to do with it.

"Or a curling iron. Your hair is too straight," Rachael teased as she switched from putting makeup on one of my eyes to the other.

"Ugh, I know. But some days I'd kill for straight hair. Like today, do you know how hard it is to keep our curls from frizzing like crazy when it's raining this bad?"

"No, I don't," I said as Rachael stared at my face, making sure my makeup was even.

"You need highlights too, like a sunny type color," Rebecca said tying back my hair in a half up half down style. She stood back and they let me look in the mirror.

At first I was shocked because I looked like my sister, besides my hair and eyes. I hadn't ever noticed how much I looked like her and mom until just now. I turned back to look at the twins, who looked eager to hear my opinion.

"Wow."
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this was a little cute with Zacky and Taryn <3