Beast and The Harlot

Passion in my Eyes

Zacky and Tammy stood there and stared at each other. He was holding her again as they got to the courtyard.
“Baby I am sorry you didn’t get the part.” Tammy shrugged.
“ they didn’t want me, if they did they would have given it to me. You should know it’s going to take about 60 auditions for me to get one?” she said lightly looking at him. Zacky laughed a little.
“Holy shit fuck?! Seriously?” he said and looked around as some girls looked at him as he cussed. She just nodded.” Yup good thing I live in California that won’t be hard to do.” She said nonchalantly Zacky smiled and kissed her again. After a moment she sighed.” I have dance.”

Hours later Zacky and Tammy were at each other’s throats. Yelling and screaming about, they didn’t even know.
Jimmy sighed and grabbed his son Josh taking him into the other room to get away from the yelling. He made a face at him lightly to make him laugh. He laid down with Josh next to Audrey on the bed.
“What are they fighting about this time?” Audrey asked lightly looking over at Jimmy and smiled at Josh so he wouldn’t cry or know something was wrong. Jimmy just shook his head.
“Something about Gina or a guy she knows or something I don’t listen anymore.”

Zacky sighed.” She’s nothing to me Tammy! Why would I fucking drive all the way down here if I was cheating! That makes no fucking sense!.” He yelled slamming his phone down. Tammy rolled her eyes.” I didn’t say she had to mean anything to you I just wanted to fucking know why you have pictures of her on your phone!”

Johnny looked at Brian laughing lightly.” I bet Zacky takes the first swing.” He said after he took a drink of his beer.
Brian laughed as well.” Nah I think Tammy will hit him first.” He said then looked at Johnny.” Do I smell a bet? Say $ 20 and a pack of cigarettes?” Johnny nodded. “You’re on.” He said lightly looking back at Zacky and Tammy.

Zacky groaned.” She’s still a friend Tammy; you have pictures of what’s-his-face you don’t hear me flipping the fuck out.”
Tammy looked at him.” Seriously?! 1.) He’s gay! 2.) The pictures I have of him are not provocative! And making him look like a total slut!” Zacky sighed.” You want me to fucking delete them?! I will! Look see fucking deleting them!” he said grabbing his phone and angrily went through and deleted the pictures of Gina Slamming his phone down again this time breaking it. “FUCK!” he yelled making Tammy jump.
One hour, a broken phone two broken ribs a few black eyes and $ 600 worth of hotel damage later Tammy and Zacky were sitting next to each other on the opposite side of the hallway. He laughed a little.” You look like shit.”
Tammy looked at him.” You’re the one to talk.” She said with a smile Zacky shook his head.
“We’re have a really fucking up relationship you know that?” Tammy shrugged.
“It works for us doesn’t it?” Zacky nodded slightly.
“Babe you have at least two broken ribs and I’m sure I have something broken.” He said with a light laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's gonna be a while until i can update my computer died. =(
so i hope you guys like it.
Comment please!