Beast and The Harlot

Just Relax…

The rest of the summer was really dull for Tammy she wasn’t ever in the mood to hang out, and when she did, she wasn’t herself. Zacky had been with another girl, and it hurt. It was the last week of her summer before she would be a senior. Laying on the beach trying to relax, she knew couldn’t let Zacky dating what’s her face, Gina, ruin her whole ‘best year of her life’ or how Val and Michelle told her it would be.
“Hey watch Ou-“ she heard someone yell then she was getting hit by a flying mass. “ I’m so sorry are you okay?” A shorter guy asked running over to where Tammy had been laying, she was holding her stomach the football on the ground next to her.
“ Yeah I’m fine.” She said laughing handing him the football. “ Just be careful with that thing.” The guy laughed
“ Yeah, I’m really sorry.” He said with a small smile. “ I’m Johnny.”
“Tammy.” She smiled back. they sat there and talked until the sun started to go down and she got cold.
“ I can give you a ride home if you need one? My car’s just right over there.” He said standing up before helping her off the now cold sand, helping her gather her things.
She thought about it for a moment. She knew that he was friends with her brother, he however didn’t, and that’s how it was going to stay… for now.
“ Urm- that would be amazing but I only live like a block away I’ll be fine.” She said with a smile.
“ Then let me walk you,” he said still holding her blanket and umbrella. She nodded then started towards Jimmy’s apartment. They talked more then he turned in front of her. “ Let me take you to dinner tomorrow, before you have to go to school Monday.”
Tammy couldn’t help but bite her lip and nodded.” I’d love to.” She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!!! Much much love to you who subscribed to this story!!!