Beast and The Harlot

The Bad Habit

Days later Tammy and Zacky were fighting again. He pushed her again against the couch and pulled at her underwear. Them fighting always ended up with them having rough angry sex. Most times he would start a fight with her to get the make up sex, he knew that Tammy had done the same thing.
Zacky he underwear down and her shirt up. She had pushed him backward onto the couch and pulled his jeans and boxers off of him.
They ended up with just more battle scars then before her having bad hickeys and bruises from where he would grab her to claw marks down his chest and back.
They couldn’t keep their hands off of each other Brian couldn’t help but smirk as he saw Zacky handing him a cigarette. “ You Mr. Vengence, have a bad habit.” He said nodding over to Tammy who looked just as beaten up.
Zacky looked at him.” What do you mean?” he asked lighting the cigarette.
“What do you mean ‘ what do you mean?’ you and Tammy. Fighting, fucking like animals. A normal person would say you need help.” He said lightly and took a hit off of his own cigarette. Zacky laughed.
“ A normal person would, would they.” He said softly he had no idea what Brian was talking about. He looked over at his friend who just nodded and let out the smoke out of his lungs.” Yup a normal person who didn’t know you two would just be careful okay?.” He said. They stood there, smoking and talking about the tour after that.
Zacky knew that Brian was just looking out for Tammy, hell those two were best friends. Zacky wouldn’t purposely hurt her, well without her deserving it. He was starting to fall hard for her. He pushed that though out of her mind and watched Johnny and Tammy horse around, at that moment he knew his “bad habbit” just became the love of his life.