‹ Prequel: Shutter House
Status: COMPLETE

Like Walking Into a Dream

Chapter 9

Brian's POV

Shadows carried me back upstairs and in to the room i woke up in. I really didn't care if he stayed with me or not.

I felt weird and sad and all I wanted was for everything to go back to the way things were before Shadows found us. Why did it have to be us out of all the Vampires? How did he find us anyways? So many questions and no answers for any of them.

Even though this is a huge mess I'm happy Shadows didn't touch Zacky. Thats the one thing I am thankful for. I would never want him to go through what I just went through.

"Baby what are you thinking about?" Shadows said as he pulled me closer to his chest and out his face in between my neck and chin. I didn't respond because I knew if I did he would try to comfort me some more and at this moment I really didn't want his comfort. I wanted to be away from him.

"Babe?" He said sitting up and looking me in the face. I didn't look back because i didn't want to see the monster who just imprisoned my body to his. I had a pure hatred for him that burned all the way down to my bones. If I ever had the chance to kill him Would do it with hesitating.

"Brian?" He said then made me look at him. I didn't know if he could see the hate in my eyes but I felt myself pour hate out out of every pore on my body. I saw his facial expression change so I guess he realized that I wanted to kill him.

"What made you upset?" He said obviously not getting the point.

"You fucking upset me. I'm fucking bounded to you for life and I never even wanted you, you sick son of a bitch!" I yelled but for some reason I did nothing to get him off of me. i didn't mind him on me but I hated him? Something must be wrong.

"All of this resistance will change one day darling. I promise you I will never hurt you like I did at Shutter house. And i know you still hate me right now but this will all pass with time." He said sweetly as he tucked his head back in my neck.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Shadows? No the real question is why me? Why me and Zacky?" I yelled then pushed him off of me and scooted to the side of the bed. He sat their with and actually thought about my questions then turned and looked at me.

"I don't know if you will care or not but i wanted you because I want a family. You know vampires even females vampires can't conceive, but your a different kind of vampire. Only a handful of people know this but they don't want a family as much as I do." He got up and walked towards me as I listened to his story.

"You see I was ripped away from my family in 1362. A werewolf came and tore my family to pieces, literally. I survived because the werewolf wanted me by her side in the war that was about to happen. she saw my as a great fighter even as a human. I followed her every word until the night we began to battle a coven of vampires. They killed her and only bit me leaving me to die, but I didn't my chromosomes changed that night and I became the first half-breed. I never fitted in with the Vampires or the Werewolves until I met The rev And Christ but that all fell apart too. I found out about you a few years ago and I wanted you from the time that they told me. I knew that if I could have you I would have a family again some how. That is why I will do almost anything for you." He said then sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the wall ahead of him.

"If you wanted a baby all you had to do was fucking ask me. I probably would have said no but damn did you really have to do all of this to me and Zacky?" I said actually feeling bad for Shadows for once.

"I didn't but I knew you would say no that's why I kidnapped you. I didn't want to rape you I wanted you to be willing but I will rape to get what I want. Oh and it was a plus that your gorgeous." He said then back on the bed as I sat on the floor. I understood where he was coming from but this was not the way to go and now I couldn't escape him at all this time.

I was stuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.?
tell me if something doesn't make sense please.

-Daiton