‹ Prequel: Shutter House
Status: COMPLETE

Like Walking Into a Dream

Chapter 13

BrIan's POV

Me and Zacky laid In bed dor hours just cuddling. I held him happily as I thought about of what has happened to us. I so happy just to have him in my arms. It's like being under water, he is my air.

My Life.

He completes everything that I am.

And what's everything better is that he feels the samething sbout me. I wish we could just stay like this for the rest of our lives. I could even get into letting him be the dominate one, I have no problem being submissive to my one true love.

Shadow's POV

I don't know how long I could keep this facade up but I knew it meant alot to Syn. i also knew that this was the only way for him to give into what I wanted, even if it took a little mind compulsion to do it.

I love Syn even though I put him through hell just to get him where I wanted him. He might hate me even more when he realizes I'm not Zacky. I know it's the wrong thing to do but if I could only keep it up for a few months until he can't get rid of the baby I might release him. It will hurt me to do that but I know his heart is not with me. It's with the face I'm wearing.

"Hey babe?" I said with a false voice.

"Yeah love." He said like he was in a dream like state. It hurt me to hear him be so affectionate about someone I'm not.

" I gotta use the bathroom. Where is it?" I said releasing myself from his embrace.

"Uh it's just through that door." He said pointing to a door on the other side of the room.

"Don't take to long I want to hold my Zacky some more." He said with a big goofy smile on his face.

I went into the bath a let the magic flow off of me. I was back to my normal self for the few minutes I was going to be in here. I was completely exhausted from keeping my magic up and making love.

I didn't know how long I could keep this up. I loved that Syn was showing me all of this attention but I couldn't keep draining myself. I had to figure something out and I knew just the person to go to.

Till.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this felt bad to write but I'm going to finish this.
Oh and Till is Till Lindeman from Rammstein, he is like one of my biggest influences look him up.
As always please comment and subscribe love you all. Bye!

-Daiton