‹ Prequel: Shutter House
Status: COMPLETE

Like Walking Into a Dream

Chapter 17

Shadow's POV

I knocked Zacky out and just stood above him. He was indeed beautiful, but Brian was all I wanted and needed. That didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun too. No one would ever know except for me and Zacky, that is if he wakes up before I'm done.

I picked up his limp body and carried him to the bed, he seemed like he was in a peaceful sleep. That probably isn't going to last long.

I stripped him of all his clothes then I teased his body mercilessly. I licked and twisted his nipples. He moaned almost inaudibly in his sleep. I went to kiss his neck when I felt something stick my back.

I turned around to see a female vampire with a Gojira blade in her hands. I smirked at her then stopped time, since I couldn't finish what I started with Zacky might as well finish what I came here for.

I laid down next to Zacky then took a small patch of hair from his pretty little head. I put everything back in motion and winked at the chick one last time then vanished.

Now the last thing for me to do is to finish the potion, then head back to my Bri.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but its been a long time.
comment please so I can get my juice back.

-Daiton