‹ Prequel: Shutter House
Status: COMPLETE

Like Walking Into a Dream

Chapter 23

Shadow's POV

I can't believe it.

It's not true.

It can't be.

Why did nobody every tell me about imprinting?

I never would have never believed it could happen to me out of all vamps. Then again I can kind of see myself with this person whose name I don't even know for almost the rest of my existence.

Wow!

I'm surprising my self now.

My mate turned back to me with questioned filled eyes.

"So what now?" He asked. Zacky still had death in his eyes but did nothing, he must have grown attached to my mate. I felt jealousy rise in me even though I know nothing happened between them.

"I don't really care what happens to either of you. As long as me and Zacky can go I have no problem." Brian said as He began to get off of the floor.

I couldn't just let him go.

I'm Shadows after all. Nothing comes easy.

I sprung into action and disappeared from everyone's vision then reappeared behind Brian with my hand on his stomach.

"Make sure you take care of my baby. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to Zacky while your still pregnant." I said menacingly in his ear.

"Oh shut up Shadows. I have something for you since you want to be a dick to people. If you mess with these two ever again I will have you hanging by your tail and you know it." Andri said. It was true she is stronger then me but my with powers are stronger then hers. That's about it.

"How the hell did you find me anyways Andri?" I said moving away from Brian, not really caring what happens to him now.

" Well bro if you would like to remember I still have powers they will just never be like yours." She said with enough attitude to make me want to kick her out.

"Really? It's over just like that?" Zacky said looking back and forth between me and Andri.

"Yeah, I have everything I need now. Brian I guess was just a place holder until I could actually find my mate. By the way what is your name?" I asked still not knowing. He looked up at me a laughed the most incredible laugh.

"Tuck, Matt Tuck." He said.

"Well isn't that some shit?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so yes this is way pass LATE!
and it's sloppy but here it is after however long
Comment and subscribe please

-Daiton