‹ Prequel: Shutter House
Status: COMPLETE

Like Walking Into a Dream

Epilogue

*Zacky*

To everyone's contentment, we settled everything out after that night I went to g save Brian. 

We made a deal--more for Brian's sake on my part-- with Shadows before Tuck took him off with Andri. 

Brian was to keep the growing child within him safe and once the child was born in a few weeks then Shadows would come and pick it up. Brian and I didn't want anything to do with the child, so we were glad once Shadows came to get him. 

He looked eerily like Shadows, with no resemblance to Brian at all, and that just creeped me out. 

Tuck gave us regular updates on their progress with the child--he was always able to find us, that's just the tracker in him. He let us know that 
Andri was settling the family differences with Shadows and that he and Shadows were looking for a pack to join and settle.

To my disbelief he mentions that Shadows has changed, he's less evil now and overly protective of his child. I was just glad that we had nothing to do with them anymore.

Brian and I though, were happy to be together once again. Once we had settle everything we left as far as we could get and worked on the fears Brian had conceived from Shadows. 

Over time though, he got better and we were glad to leave everything behind and start anew. We just hope this time it was permanent. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any errors, I wrote this on my phone and posted it. Well the story is officially done--I hope that you all enjoyed it and I'm glad to put up with our spread out updates.

<3