‹ Prequel: Shutter House
Status: COMPLETE

Like Walking Into a Dream

Chapter 3

Shadow's POV

I kept Brian in my arm's as he struggle to free himself. I was having a little bit trouble keeping him down since I had to bring him through that portal. It took a hell of a lot of strength to do that, so right now I'm tired as shit but I just hoped he wouldn't notice and figure out how to escape.

"Brian why do you fight me? You could just be with me easily than making life so difficult." I said trying to get him to calm down. I guess I made it worse because he started thrashing at me like he was trying to fight me.

"I will never give up Zacky just to be with you, you sick son of a bitch." He growled lowly at me while he thrashed around some more.

"Well your not going to see Zacky anymore so get over it!" I growled back then pull his body closer to mine and squeezing.I forced myself to use the last little bit of energy I had to make him relax and forget everything. He let out a gasped then almost relaxed in my arms. I licked and kissed the back of his neck until he was completely still. I was almost to the point of passing out when he fell asleep in my arms. I laid him down in the bed and left the room so I could get a random thrall to give me an instant boast of energy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know it's short but I have a serious case of writers block because of finals and final projects and on top of that I have to write a research paper.
Sorry I love you guy's so please don't stop reading this because of me.
Comment and subscribe please.

-Daiton