Status: Finished

Love Is Worth the Fall

Wedding

Holly's mouth slightly fell open when Jacob pulled to a stop outside of the Cullen household. The house was rather beautiful. It was an older home, but it was white with three stories and a wrap around porch. Holly had always dreamed of living in a house like this. Maybe one day she could. For now she had to live with her parents. Jacob rounded the car and helped her out. Holly had decided on wearing a light blue day dress with flats. Her hair was half way pulled up letting the down part be somewhat wavy. Her makeup was simple.

Jacob softly grabbed her hand and led her onto the porch. People were already gathered in the house. A man with blonde hair and golden eyes greeted them both at the door.

"Hello Jacob, I'm glad you could make it!" his voice was music to Holly's ears. "And you must be Holly?" he outstretched his hand for Holly to shake it.

She reached forward and almost jumped when his cold hand wrapped around hers. "I'm Carlisle Cullen."

She smiled warmly at him. He wasn't what she expected him to be. She thought of vampires to be evil looking creatures not beautiful.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Have a seat in the foyer. The wedding will be starting soon."

Jacob and Holly headed into the house. The foyer was a rather large room that had chairs and decorations already set up. Holly loved all the flowers. She wanted her wedding to look like this one day. They took a seat in the middle of the room. Some of the other's from the wolf pack had shown up; such as Paul, Sam, Seth, Leah, and Emily. Jacob's dad Billy also came to the wedding. As everyone found their seats Holly's eyes lingered to the flowered arch where the preacher and a nice looking guy stood.

"Is that Edward?" Holly whispered.

Jacob nodded. "Yeah, that's him."

Now Holly understood why Bella had a hard time picking between Jacob and Edward. They were both rather sexy and charming. Edward met her gaze and softly smiled before turning back to look at the stair case. Soon, the music began to play. Everyone stood up to watch as Bella and her dad headed down the aisle. Holly thought her dress was stunning. It reminded her of a victorian dress that someone would wear back in the old days. During the ceremony she kept eying Jacob to see if he was upset at all. He looked happy for Bella. When they said their I Do's and kissed each other the crowd clapped.

Holly looked up at Jacob who was staring down at her.

"Do you think that will be us someday?" she asked.

Jacob smiled. "Of course I do."

Carlisle told the guests that there was food and drinks outside in the backyard. Holly couldn't believe all the wonderful decorations. The backyard was turned into an enchanted area with crystal lights, tables set up with flowers everywhere. She grabbed herself some food then sat down with Jacob who was already chowing down. She chuckled then began to eat. The night went by great. Jacob danced the night away with Holly and when he asked if he could dance with Bella she of course let him. As Holly stood there watching them someone came up and tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped when she saw Edward.

"May I have this dance?" he asked while outstretching his hand.

"Yes!"

Holly joined Edward onto the dance floor. She knew how to dance so she swayed smoothly to the music and let him lead her.

"You're an amazing dancer." he said.

"Thanks, so are you!"

Ever so often she would feel both Bella and Jacob staring over at them.

"Don't break his heart. He's a great guy who deserves someone who will love him back." Edward whispered.

Holly nodded. "I don't plan on breaking his heart." she replied. "He means everything to me. Congratulations on the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony."

"Thank you! Jacob is a lucky guy. He finally found someone for him."

When the song ended Edward bowed to Holly. "Thank you for joining me for a dance." he said then went off to dance with his bride.

Jacob came up to Holly with curiousity written on his face. Before he had the chance to ask Holly told him what Edward said.

"He's right, I am a lucky guy! Are you about ready?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to get tired."

Jacob and Holly said their goodbyes to the nuptials before leaving the party. Her feet were killing her from all the dancing and all she felt like doing was climbing into bed. Jacob dropped her off at her house. Being a gentleman he walked her to the front door.

"Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too." she said as she stood up to give him a kiss.

Jacob watched as she went into the house. He chuckled to himself as he raced back to his car. He was happy for Bella and Edward, now he wished that him and Holly could have a splendid wedding like that someday. He couldn't wait until she became his wife. A part of him was worried about Bella though. What if Edward turned her on their honeymoon? Would she be the same person? Would she still be Jacob's best friend? He sighed as he drove away from Holly's home. He hoped that she would be safe. Edward wouldn't hurt her, but a part of him was scared. What if Edward went too far and ended up killing her? He pushed the thought out of his head. Edward wouldn't let anything happen to Bella.