Status: Finished

Love Is Worth the Fall

Shower

Holly stared out the window as Jacob pulled to a complete stop outside of Emily and Sam's house. Blue balloons and streamers decorated the front porch. There was also a baby boy banner that hung over the door. Holly smiled widely over at Jacob. She was extremely excited about all of this.

"Is this my baby shower?" she asked.

"Maybe!" he smiled.

Holly quickly got out of the car. She made her way onto the porch then went inside. There was a table set up that contained nothing but presents of all shapes and sizes, the kitchen table held food, punch, and the center island had a large cake and cookies along with other desert food. More decorations filled the kitchen and the living room area; all of which were blue.

"Surprise!" everyone yelled.

Holly smiled widely at them. She was eight months along now and would soon be giving birth to a boy in the middle of May. Since her due date was close to graduation her principle said she would send her over her diploma. Holly was upset that she wouldn't be able to walk across the stage, but things happen and she would rather give birth to her and Jacob's son than walk across a crummy old stage. Everyone was there including the pack, her mom, Jason, Billy, Sue Clearwater, and surprisingly Bella and Edward along with Renesmee. She nervously looked at her mom and Jason. Neither of them knew that they were actually in a room full of wolves and vampires.

Jacob placed his hand on her lower back which calmed her. He then ushered her forward so that she was now standing by the table with food on it.

"Pregnant ladies first!" he said.

"Thanks for all of this!" She told them.

"You're welcome!" Emily, Leah, and Bella replied.

Holly grabbed herself some food then went into the living room where she ate. Once everyone finished eating the food and cake it was time to play some games then open the presents. The baby got everything it needed from clothes, more diapers, baby wipes, socks, blankets, a swing, bassinet, bouncer, playmat, diaper bag, and a bunch of other stuff. Holly couldn't wait to get home and start putting everything up in the nursery. Last weekend her and Jacob painted the room a baby blue, put winnie the pooh boarders around the top, and put in some light brown curtains, a winnie the pooh rug, a rocking chair, and Billy let them have Jacob's old baby crib which was hand made out of pine wood and it was beautiful.

Holly thanked everyone for coming and for all of the presents. It took four cars to get everything from the shower over to the house. When they got there the boys packed everything into the bedroom. Holly looked around the room knowing that she had a lot of work to do.

"We have a few more presents for you!" Sherri said as she led Holly into the garage.

There sat a beautiful pine oak dresser and changing station for the babies room. Holly thanked her parents then dashed upstairs. Jacob and Paul hauled both the items into the room. Holly told them where she wanted them to be placed. After several hours the room was finally ready; everything was put up in the dresser, she had diapers stocked in the changing station along with baby wipes and baby powder. She smiled to herself. In just a month she would have a baby in this room.

*****

"Are you happy?" Jacob asked later that night as they were cuddled up on the bed.

"Of course I am!"

Jacob softly kissed her lips.

"I'm so glad you all moved here or else I never would've found you and I wouldn't be having a son with the girl I love. Speaking of which we need to decide on some names."

"Jacob Thomas Black Jr." she said.

"Honestly, I don't understand why fathers name their sons after them. They need to be their own person. How about Eli Black?"

Holly shook her head. "Jett Christian Black!"

Jacob smiled widely. "Jett Black? That's badass!"

Holly nuzzled in closer to Jacob as he placed his hand on her stomach.

"We'll be seeing you soon Jett!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna go ahead and finish this story today since I have all the chapters completed!