Status: Finished

Love Is Worth the Fall

Beach

Holly quickly opened her eyes when she heard her bedroom door open. She softly smiled up at her mom as she sat down on the bed.

"Jason has to run into Seattle today for some business. He wanted to know if we would like to come with him."

"No. I think I'll hang out here. Maybe go to the beach for a bit."

Sherrie nodded. "I saw some kids down there surfing this morning. Maybe you can make some friends."

"Maybe."

"Well, I'm not sure what time we'll be back. If we're not here before dinner then get you something to eat. I'll leave money on the kitchen counter. Be careful when you drive."

Holly nodded. "I'll be fine mom."

Sherri gave her daughter a kiss before leaving her room. Once they were gone Holly jumped in the shower and got ready for the day. It was lightly drizzling out so Holly put a jacket over her purple tanktop. She decided to go down to the beach for a bit before going into town. She made sure the house was locked up before heading out of the slidng glass back door. She then walked off the porch and down a steep hill that led onto the beach.

She smiled as she watched the surfers out in the ocean. Holly always wished she could surf, but she knew her balance would not work with her. She took a seat on a large log to get more comfortable. It was a little wet from the rain but Holly didn't mind. As she watched teh surfers she heard some guys laughing. She quickly glanced over to see three Indian guys staring her way. Holly nervously smiled at them but her face soon fell when she noticed the way the cute one was looking at her. He had this dumb love look plastered on his face and for some reason Holly couldn't help but to blush.

*****

Jacob followed Quil and Embry onto the second Beach. He was still bummed out about Bella but he figured that maybe life had a bigger plan for him. Quil and Embry were laughing at some joke that Paul had told them earlier. They came to an abrupt hault. Jacob glanced up to see what they were looking at. That's when he saw her. She glowed beautifully and his vision became clearer. He felt like he could tell this girl anything and everything about him. His heart fluttered in his chest; he was in love. That's when he realized that he had just imprinted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. The next chapter will be longer!