Status: Finished

Love Is Worth the Fall

New Life

Two years had passed since Holly had given birth to Jett. He was a healthy two year old who loved to play outside and hang out with daddy. Jacob had gone to college and bought his own shop which got great business. Holly also worked at a salon in Forks which she loved. While they were both working Jett stayed at a daycare center and was sometimes watched by his Nana Sherri.

The pack surprised the new family with a home about a year ago which was the greatest gift they could have. It was a log cabin with three bedrooms, a fireplace, balcony, and a large living area. Holly enjoyed getting to buy furniture and stuff to go with the new home. She didn't know how she would be at this new housewife business, but obviously she was okay at it.

Jacob and Holly got married when they got their new home. It was a small backyard wedding at the Cullen house. Alice of course planned everything for Holly and even made her dress. Holly always imagined vampires to be evil, but the Cullen's were nothing but that. Renesmee and Jett were the best of friends. Holly imagined that one day the two would get married, but since Renesmee was half vampire she would never die and Jett would one day. She didn't want Renesmee being heartbroken.

Holly walked onto the front porch smiling from ear to ear as she watched Jacob and Jett play ball in the front yard. The two of them saw her and ran over to her tackling her to the chair. She laughed as they both kissed her all over her face.

"I love you." Jacob whispered in her ear. "Forever and always."

"Yes, forever and always."

She smiled at the two boys in her life. They were her everything and always would be. She realized with Jacob that love was definitetly worth the fall.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the readers and subscribers. This will be my final Twilight fan-fiction story. :(